Redpath Sugar Ltd
Redpath Demerara Style Sugar

Redpath Demerara Style Sugar

by Redpath Sugar Ltd

1 kg

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to bake with brown sugar? The more creative the better❤️😊
Start your review of Redpath Demerara Style Sugar!
How would you rate this product?
Nali P.
Toronto, ON
Haven't used this and I can't take it out of my queue so I have no choice but to write this review and get it out of my way
Stephanie G.
Wabush, NL
I do love this dark brown sugar! Amazing for cookies, oatmeals and more!! I just really like the taste better then the light golden sugar.
Sheena M.
Masset, BC
Redpath Demerara Style Sugar uploaded by Sheena M.
Love that this sugar is economically priced. I bake a lot so I use a lit of sugar. This sugar works just as good as any other brands I've used.