Redpack Tomato Sauce 29 Oz.

by Red Pack

Tomatoes Tomato Sauce Whole Tomatoes Canned Tomatoes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redpack Tomato Sauce 29 Oz.!
Honestly the best canned tomatoes I’ve ever used in my sauce. I prefer these in the crushed variety. Red pack grows their tomatoes locally in the US - major win. Another factor that makes a major difference in the taste of their sauce - their cans aren’t lined with BPA like most canned tomato products are. Definitely give them a try - you won’t regret it!
Greenville, PA
Good for Thursday night pasta night. Good rich tomato flavor. Add the right spices and viola dinner is served
Redpack Tomato Sauce 29 Oz. uploaded by April C.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Love this brand! Made the famous cabbage rolls yesterday and now for the left overs. Revamped means new meal which means no whining about left overs!! #momwin #missmewiththatbullish Bonus: I got cash back from my ibotta! Link and recipe in comments
Middletown, NJ
I don't really ever use jarred pasta sauce because I prefer to make my own and RedPack has been my go to for years for a basic sauce with meatballs to chicken cacciatore. I prefer to use the Crushed Tomatoes in Purée rather then the "tomato sauce," but have used the sauce and find it to be good as well. RedPack is the way to go.

Looking for your answer?