BY REDOCTANE

Stormie J.
I use to rock at this game on my ps2 with my controller.
It's such a fun game and it has great songs!
It's what started my gh obsession.
I still like to pull it out and play it every once and awhile.
Gwen R.
Martin, GA
Love these games. My best friend and I will play for hours. I hate they took away the controller on the newer ones, that's how we always played.
Bukky L.
This game is fun to play at a house party with a group of your friends. Shows who can play in a band when having fun.
seth j.
It was a pretty cool game for playstation 2. It had a lot of good songs on there and they kept it challenging
Sheri N.
I loooove playing this game. It's so much fun especially when you play with your friends or anyone really.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
Ahh, good old Guitar Hero II days. I used to play this a lot with my brother, we both played Expert after awhile, this game kept us entertained for at least 2 years, I still have it, but my guitar broke, and those are kind of hard to find nowadays - otherwise, I'd still be playing it.
eleni m.
Ok so i loved to plau guitar hero made me feel like a rockstar but i dont think this is the best one.Its really similar to rock band and all other rip off that were made from this game.It is enjoyable but i do prefer rock star aerosmith to this version of the game.The music is devertified but not necessarley as good as the others.This is just my opinion reflecting on what i think as you might enjoy it.