BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Redness Solutions Redness Regimen

Redness Solutions Redness Regimen

Shop Clinique Redness Solutions Redness Regimen. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone had positive results from this brand??
Does this dry out your skin?
I have very sensitive skin but i also have redness around my cheeks and forehead. Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Redness Solutions Redness Regimen!
Product Highlights
Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well.in reviews
I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!in reviews
zahra D.
chicago, IL
Im not a big fan of clinique products..i have received this as a gift from a friend..i started using it and i loved how it helped with my dry skin
Mary C.
Florence, SC
This is excellent for those who have a constant redness on parts of their face. Makeup cannot fully cover up the redness on my cheeks. There was an immediate difference. The Clinique worker who helped me explained that nothing will get rid of the redness fully because they are popped blood vessels but this product keeps your skin cool and calm. It’s true. I gave it 4 stars because it is pricey. But I do think it’s worth the price.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,614 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
I don’t have redness problems but my friends used this! Boy! Does it make a difference! I saw how her skin looks amazing!
Moriah  O.
Sparks, NV
I love this Trio. I have red skin from childhood acne and this really lightens up my skin making an even skin tone. I definitely recommend this product.
Rachelle J.
Locust Grove, VA
I suffer from rosacea and this regimen is a life saver for me. I can instantly tell a difference after cleaning my face and putting the moisturizer on. It is a little pricy but to me it is a small price to pay to boost my confidence with something that bothers me.
Aaaa A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this little set! It's so user friendly! The product quickly sets into skin and immediately starts to sooth my skin but it dosen't hang around on my skin it almost stinks in!
Ashley T.
Clermont, FL
I am a fan of many Clinique products, but this is one of the few which I can say I do not care for. I do have dry, sensitive, red skin. I was told that the Redness Solutions would be great for me. I have friends who use it faithfully, and love it. However, I did not. While it does what it says as far as calming the skin, it also is too thick and pasty to me. It does not leave my skin feeling fresh and supple, but rather heavy and layered. I don’t like the coordinating Redness Solutions foundation for the same reason.
Carla  H.
Hazard, KY
I really did not see a difference in the redness on my face. All I could see and feel was how soft my face was. I didn’t notice that my face wasn’t getting any extra redness but this didn’t totally take it away. I gave it 3 stars for the fact I didn’t notice extra redness and for how soft my face was.
Amy K.
Beaverton, OR
I loved this set. It was the perfect amount to try all the products and see results. The wash is very gentle. I use it as my second face wash. After using all three I definitely saw my skin get calmer and redneSs was reduced all day. I would definitely buy the wash and moisturizer again. The daily protective shield was my least favorite.
Ines P.
Muy buenos productos los recomiendo ampliamente los volverá a comprar sin ningún problema
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda  B.
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried this? Redness Solutions Redness Regimen Love their 72 hr moisturizer but unsure of this
Chris R.
New Ulm
il y a 3 ans
Redness Solutions Redness Regimen Does this regimen help to diminish the redness and spots from Rosecea or is there another product that works better to try? Thanks for your help!!