Redmond Trading - Earthpaste Amazingly Natural Toothpaste Wintergreen - 4 oz. uploaded by Brittany A.

BY REDMOND TRADING COMPANY

Amazingly Natural Toothpastebr Vegan Earth Friendly. Perfect for camping: won t harm the environment! Wintergreen Flavored Toothpaste 2 No Glycerin 1 No Fluoride 4 Safe to Eat 7 From the Earth 6 No Artificial Coloring 5 No Foaming Agents Dear Friends, br You might ask, why the name, Earthpaste? It s a simple answer, really. All the ingredients in Earthpaste are from the earth. Earthpaste won t be what you are used to because it is completely natural with very few ingredients. We don t add titanium dioxide to make it white, nor do we add any foaming agent. Earthpaste is natural in color it s how toothpaste should be. We keep it real. As a company, we have looked for a great toothpaste for us and our kids, but have never found it so we made our own. We use Real Salt and hydrated Redmond Clay, and have added Xylitol and essential oils. That s it. Nothing more see more...

• How long does this last? Is it worth the money or is it b...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best natural toothpaste I’ve ever tried. The ingredients are perfect because there are no artificial sweeteners or glycerin, only natural minerals and essential oils.
Kourtney T.
Absolutely LOVE this toothpaste!! I love that there's is an option for people who want to start to use more organic products!! I make my own toothpaste as well as use this one! I highly recommend people try this! I haven't tried the other flavors yet, but hope to soon!!
Katie M.
Knoxville , TN
I love this product! After learning about what is all in toothpaste I had to make the switch to a more natural brand. This is perfect! This is the only flavor I've tried and I like it. It gets my teeth clean, keeps me from having chapped lips (foaming toothpaste can cause this look it up). The clay does take getting use to.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff! So glad I found it. Contains NO glycerin, so your teeth CAN remineralize! I really feel like this leaves my mouth very clean and fresh! It's nice that this is a little less intense than the Peppermint if you are sensitive.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Contains no glycerin (that's hard to come by). Provides a strong, bold minty flavor without the chemical aftertaste.
leah A.
This toothpaste is incredible! It feels so good brushing your teeth knowing you are only putting natural ingredients on your teeth! I found it had whitening effects within weeks.
Chandra K.
Somerville, OH
How long does this last? Is it worth the money or is it better to just try making my own toothpaste?