Redmond Trading Company 0489617 Clay - 10 oz uploaded by Brittany A.Redmond Trading Company 0489617 Clay - 10 oz uploaded by Brittany A.

BY REDMOND CLAY

Redmond Clay Powder 10oz ByRedmond Redmond Clay powder Includes more than 50 trace minerals Extracted from deep within the earth near Redmond, Utah Redmond Clay is an all natural bentonite clay powder. For thousands of years, primitive people carried a ball of clay with them in their packs. Some of this clay was dissolved in water and ingested with their meals. It was their natural solution for supporting healthy digestion. Today, Redmond Clay-with its more than 50 trace minerals essential to human health-is still used for digestive health, as well as for natural skin care in facials and scrubs Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 tsp. (2.74 g) Servings Per Container: 103 Amount Per Serving% Daily Value Calcium 52 mg 5% Iron 17 mg 97% Iodine 72 mcg 48% Magnesium 120 mg 30% Zinc 0.3 mg 2% Selenium 0.4 mcg Copper 0.1 mg 5% Manganese 2.4 mg 121% Chromium 11 mcg 9% Chloride 210 mg 6% Sodium 90 mg 4% Potassium 25 mg Other ingredients: Redmond Clay (bentonite clay of the montmorillonite family). For external use: Mix the clay with water to make a gel about the consistency of mustard. The gel can be applied externally as a poultice on cuts, bruises, insect bites, bee stings, boils, rashes, acne, and burns. It can also be used as a facial. For internal use: Take 1-2 teaspoons of Redmond Clay with juice or water daily. see more...

Davina R.
So although it is a bit to drying on my face, I do love this stuff to really clean out pores. But what I’ve also found is that it is wonderful at helping with bug bites and poison oak rashes (as long as it hasn’t started to bleed at all). My husband reacts to mosquito bites on an epic level, this helps calm down the inflammation and itch.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
The stuff is great and has so many uses from masks to baths- I love it! It is a natural detox and first aide. You can also mix a teaspoon in with a glass of water or juice and drink it as a gentle detox because It is good at pulling heavy metals out of the body. It can be a little difficult to mix into liquid sometimes, so you have to be patient and let it sit.
Shamalee C.
Sunrise, FL
I love this clay, I use it to brush my teeth , it leaves my teeth super clean, removing all stains. I often feel like my teeth is cleaner when I use this clay compared to using toothpaste. I would definitely recommend this clay because it has many uses, you can take it internally as a supplement, use it to brush your teeth and, use it for facials or detox baths.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I've tried Redmond clay for both making a face scrub and for a detox. It's probably not the best tasting thing for a detox, because it's so gritty, but if you want to use it for facial scrubs it's pretty good. The price is petty nice for something that's used for almost everything.
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Redmond clay is a great product to use when making face masks and for making other products for your body. I use this to make a face mask because it helps to dry and pull out the dirt from the blemished skin! Another great use is mixing some in your bath to give your body a rich nutrient skin hydration.
Ashleigh I.
My favorite way to use this clay is as a mask mixed with apple cider vinegar (braggs) but I also make several of my own skincare products and include this is my deodorant, works great and is very versatile
Lydia R.
I've used this for bathing, foot soaks and most recently mosquito bites. It works wonders and has several other uses.
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
This is such an awesome multi use product. I’m allergic to so many additives in skin care products, that I’ve had to really get down to basics with my skin care routine. I just add a bit of water, massage on my face & rinse. It does a great job of removing oil, dirt & even my makeup. It can be a bit drying, so I always follow up with Thayer’s Rose Petal Witch Hazel as a toner & a good moisturizer.
I also add it to my toothpaste for an extra thorough clean & do a weekly face mask with the clay and apple cider vinegar. It can even be added to the bath for a nice all over skin detox. The lady at the health food store also said some people mix it with water & drink it to detox from heavy metals. I haven’t tried this yet. I will definitely purchase this again.