Redmond Earthpaste Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Cinnamon, 4 oz uploaded by Jocelyn M.

BY REDMOND TRADING COMPANY

Amazingly Natural Toothpaste br Vegan Earth Friendly. Perfect for camping: won t harm the environment! Cinnamon Flavored Toothpaste 2 No Glycerin 1 No Fluoride 4 Safe to Eat 7 From the Earth 6 No Artificial Coloring 5 No Foaming Agents Dear Friends, br You might ask, why the name, Earthpaste? It s a simple answer, really. All the ingredients in Earthpaste are from the earth. Earthpaste won t be what you are used to because it is completely natural with very few ingredients. We don t add titanium dioxide to make it white, nor do we add any foaming agent. Earthpaste is natural in color it s how toothpaste should be. We keep it real. As a company, we have looked for a great toothpaste for us and our kids, but have never found it so we made our own. We use Real Salt and hydrated Redmond Clay, and have added Xylitol and essential oils. That s it. Nothing more. see more...

Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I love this toothpaste. I usually oil pull with coconut oil for 20 minutes, rinse with salt water then use this. Leaves my mouth lightly minty and fresh. My only issue is that it claims to be great for everyone in the family but there is a warning about birth defects on it so I don’t let anyone else use it.
Ashley C.
Poquoson
I had seen this product on Instagram a few times and wanted to try it. I cannot stand the texture of conventional toothpaste. I never feel like I get it all out of my mouth. This product was awesome! My teeth felt so clean!! I have also experienced less sensitivity in my gums and molars. Downside, because it doesn't foam, it is even more important to floss!
Carolyn G.
Windber, PA
Great toothpaste! I bought it because it's all natural and doesn't have any weird ingredients that shouldn't be used on your body. It was interesting at first because it doesn't foam, but I honestly feel like it cleans my teeth better than regular toothpaste!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Deanna H.
This works well but i can't help gagging when i think about it being clay. However it does a good job. It doesn't have glycerin which is good.
emna T.
tatouine
hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
Maria M.
Ötisheim
Súper genial lo recomiendo mucho mucho a todos el Precio es súper bueno y la calidad buenísima lo disfrutan muchísimo la verdad, son Bellas grandes y pequeños,, lo recomiendo ciegamente si,,,,,,,,,,,,,