Redmond Clay Facial Mud uploaded by Alex C.

BY REDMOND CLAY

Redmond Clay Facial Mud is important to your skin’s overall health and well-being.  Redmond Clay Facial Mud helps to clarify your skin, remove excess oil, shrink pores, draw out toxins, tone skin, remove impurities, and deep clean your skin.  Redmond Clay Facial Mud is safe for all skin types.

• im always looking for a good mud mask is this one worth it?1 Answers
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love using this as a mask to draw out toxins and clean my pores. It dries and cracks after 15 minutes, then I wash it off with warm water. You can also put this on bites, cuts, and rashes then wrap it to keep the clay wet. So many uses, I recommend for every medicine cabinet.
Alex C.
Jacksonville
Such a great product! I love clay masks, but they can be so messy when you have to mix them yourself. This mask is already made so you just squirt it out of the bottle. Great for trouble skin and super purifying!
Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
So far, I really like this product.

It takes awhile to completely dry, so give yourself some time if you really want to full benefits.

There really isn’t a scent to it, and it’s all natural. For those of you interested in staying clear of extra toxins, I recommend this product.

Even though it’s a basic clay mask, it doesn’t over dry or cause additional breakouts. My skin is more toned and smooth after using it. Give it a try!
Jennifer E.
Berlin, MD
All of the Redmond Clay products are amazing! I love this mask because it doesn't have a bunch of chemicals you can't pronounce, & it's vegan too. Leaves your face feeling super clean, do not hesitate to try this!!!
Lydia R.
I've used other masks but this clay is one of the best. It leaves your skin smooth and refreshed. Definitely worth using for days you want to pamper yourself. Plus I love that it doesn't dry out your skin.
Faythe G.
I love using mud masks to purify and tighten my skin. This is a great product for a spa day at home. I love that it doesn't take forever to dry. It's easy to apply and easy to wipe off with a warm, wet towel when your done.
Cynthia G.
LEAD WARNING: I received the product and on the back is lead warning: "[California Residents Proposition 65] WARNING: This product contains lead, a substance known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm" I am not going to put this on my face. I will buy another product that doesn't contain lead or carcinogens.
Nausheen S.
i just love this product. after applying it feels so smooth and naturally beautifully,. takes out all the dust accumalated . feels great and also it regains mositure . it is very gentle on skin. i buy it from online store. i wouldgive it 5 star .
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
im always looking for a good mud mask is this one worth it?

back