BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redmond - Bentonite Clay of 1000 Uses, Soothing Facial Mud Mask 10 Ounce (6 Pack)!
Chaotically B.
Redmond - Bentonite Clay of 1000 Uses, Soothing Facial Mud Mask 10 Ounce (6 Pack) uploaded by Chaotically B.
Amazing. I have used this ONE TIME. JUST RIGHT NOW. I mixed a little bit of powder with a little bit of water mixed it until it was a thicker consistency and rubbed it on my face as a thick mask. Waited until it was dry, took a shower. And i swear to you all my impurities came to the surface layer of my skin and vanished. I was able to see my actual REAL SKIN. my face is glowing and even my mom just told me you're skin looks amazing right now! What foundation are you using? Redmond - Bentonite Clay of 1000 Uses, Soothing Facial Mud Mask 10 Ounce (6 Pack) 🤣10 out of freaking10!!!!!!! Glowing like a 💎 😊🥰

Looking for your answer?