BY REDMON

PLEASE NOTE:This item requires a manufacturing lead time of 5-7 business days. The Original Bongo Bag is available in an almost endless array of colors and styles. Almost anything can be stored in a Bongo Bag. Anything from A -to- Z. dry cleaning, laundry, winter clothing, shoes, toys, crafts, sleeping bags, and much more? see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with these falling over w...1 Answers
Brandi H.
I like this b/c it's so easy to store when it's not full and since it's flexible, you can squeeze it into smaller places in the back of your closet lol. the only thing that i don't like about these is that they don't hold up very well against kids. my son has gone through 3 of these this year. my husband and i both have ourselves and have never had a problem with ours
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I still have this from when I was in college! I used to use it for laundry but when moving out at the end of the year, I threw all my shoes in there for easy containment and travel. And I never used it for laundry again! I still have my shoes in there; and believe it or not, it is actually really easy to find what I'm looking for.
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
My husband uses this bad for all his dirty laundry, its a nice large size to hold at least a weeks worth of clothes and can be easily transfer to the laundry room. When not in use it coils down into a flat disk. Its easy to stow away if needed, and works great
Aleshia T.
Somerset, KY
I used this for laundry when I went off to college my first year and it was pretty convenient. When I had clothes it didn't take up too much room, and when I was done with laundry I could fold it up and put it away-since I barely had room in the dorm I shared.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this for our college daughter and she really likes it. It's pretty, easy to store and easy to lug her laundry in.
Kathrine B.
Mojave, CA
For the type of basket it is its pretty sturdy I just personally prefer traditional laundry baskets
Krystal S.
Easy to store when empty, and doesn't take up too much space when it's full
Kayla I.
Kilgore , TX
Does anyone else have a problem with these falling over when you put clothes in it?