BY REDMON

PLEASE NOTE:This item requires a manufacturing lead time of 5-7 business days. The Fun & Fitness Collection is the latest of innovative products for children to get and remain active. This collection of durable equipment keeps children moving with healthy activity based recreation. Children s exercise should be safe, productive, and fun. The Fun & Fitness Collection will inspire children to lead an active lifestyle. see more...

• Can this be bought in stores? If so which stores carry them. Than...1 Answers
  • My 8 yr old would like this! Is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • What is a good age group for this?2 Answers
👻: q.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Use this for workout purposes of course . it’s Very Helpful And Tone The Parts Of Your Body It Suppose To Tone Very Well .. Will Use Again And Advise Others To Use .
Jill G.
Jill G.
I think this product looks great for kids to teach them about the importance of keeping fit and a healthy lifestyle. I Will be purchasing for my son once he's old enough
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
My husband is a personal trainer and we have a gym in our garage. My son has always followed his daddy around wanting to do everything he does. These little kid sets are great to help him get into exercising and love it and also bond with his daddy.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
I would love to get this for my kids! it will get them into the healthy way of lifw at a young age! got to get!
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This is only kinda creepy? Is it really heavy.. Is it really fun and safe?! Questionable!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Adorable.. Especially good for kids who parents are into working out a lot! Good for learning a healthy lifestyle
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
Many children see parents working out. This item allows for the introduction of exercise and is ideal for children to work out with their parents
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
This is kind of cute. When my son gets a little older I'm deffintly going to get him one!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
I love that my children are learning from my example and are gaining an interest in weight lifting from an early age. The kids work on form with this light barbell and feel like they are participating while I get reps in as well. A healthy foundation of exercise and eating healthy is established when kids are encouraged to use products like this one.
Briana T.
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
Awwww i think this is sooo adorable!!My nephew ways copies his dad so this would be perfect for him
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Where can you find these at?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
What is a good age group for this?
jnastroope
jnastroope
Bossier City
Would this be to little for a 10 year old?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
My 8 yr old would like this! Is it worth the money?
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
This is sooo cute what is it made off though? is there any weight on it at all ?