BY VPX SPORTS

A super premium energy drink that rocks your opponents world and gives you crisp focus, clean energy and razor sharp reaction thats what! In fact, a recent university study discovered that Redline produced significant improvements in reaction time, as well as enhanced feelings of energy and focus. In this investigation, twelve male athletes underwent two testing sessions. They consumed either four ounces of Placebo or four ounces of a Redline. Keep in mind, that is half a bottle of Redline. They found a significant difference in reaction time, energy and focus. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Redline has a ginormous benefit for sports such as baseball, football, mixed martial arts and many other sports. In fact, all sports require superb reaction time and this increase in performance is what wins games and makes champions. Redline Xtreme, made for athletes, but effective for everybody. Imagine how far you can step your game up with Redline Xtreme. see more...

• Which one is better the berry or this one?1 Answers
  • What kind of benefits do you notice after drinking these?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I didn't realize one bottle was TWO servings so the first time I tried it, I was wired. The energy kicked in nicely and it didn't cause me to crash later so that's a plus. I've since learned how to use it correctly and I always reach for one when I know I'm going to need an afternoon boost. The flavors are all really good and smooth and they don't taste too sugary or artificial.
Michelle M.
On those days that i really don't feel pumped to go to the gym i take one of these... and i swear you guys this stuff is great and it taste great! it doesn't have a weird taste and its clear so it doesn't have some weird color added to it. it has 2 energy shots per bottle and trust me just one shot is more than enough. you should try it!
Kayla C.
Fitspiration Expert
I didn't like the taste and neither did my husband. It worked for me. I had a lot of energy but it was twitchy energy. I couldn't sit still at all until it wore off. I still cannot get over the bad taste. I would give it a 3.5 in rating.
Danielle L.
Belle Rose, LA
I love using this as a pre-workout! Works better than most pre-workouts on the market! Lasting energy with no crash, plus the taste is amazing!!
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
These really do the job but they are like crack. They make you jittery and flinch & taste disgusting.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I drank one of these while in a half marathon- the marathon sponsors put it my little, sign up goodie, bag. I took it with me and drank little sips along the way. The taste was horrible- Way too sweet and left a chemical aftertaste in my mouth. It did the job though. I would take a sip when I felt myself getting tired and I always perked up shortly thereafter.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
II love the boost these give. One half will give me energy for all day. The only drawback is it will raise your core temperature so be aware if you will be outside to stay hydrated.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert
I made the mistake of drinking a whole bottle at one time and it make me so jittery it gives you tons of energy though!! And don't take it on an empty stomach because it makes it worse it has a good flavor but a bad aftertaste to it i recommend for someone needing energy quick
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Definitely one of the best energy drinks out there. You will be wired instantly!!
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Which one is better the berry or this one?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert
What kind of benefits do you notice after drinking these?