BY VPX SPORTS

The Ultimate Energy RushNEW with BCAA'S ElectrolytesEach Bottle Contains 2 ServingsFeaturing New Drink Regulation GaugeCAUTION: Very Potent! SUCRALEAN - zero calorie sweetener see more...

Danielle G.
Wilmington , CA
So redline was the first prework out i have ever tried. They are very well. But if you are like me very hypergentic, taking this product will only make you jittery and shakey. I wish they sold this in a powder form so that you can poor to your likings but unfortunately the vitamin stores near me only stock them in capsules. But besides that it works and does what it says just a little to strong for me.
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
My cousin and I took some before going to the gym and it was just too much. This stuff had me wired, but not in a good way. My heart felt like it was beating way too fast. I didn't really like the flavor either. It did provide me with energy, but I didn't like the overall effects.
Summer B.
Red line is a great pre-workout! It contains amino acids, caffeine and vitamin B. It is very strong! It tastes great! Please only take half the bottle. If you find that this product works for you please switch it up every few days or your body will get used to it and you will not get the same results.
Jeremey Y.
Ceres, CA
The Redline rtds have been a mainstay in my worlout regimen for many years. Out of all the preworkouts I've used, these are still the best. I recommend that they be consumed very chilled because at warmer temperatures the flavor can be pretty unforgiving.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Fitspiration Expert
I guess I will give these a whole 5 stars. I don't drink these things anymore, but when I did all I needed was half a bottle of this and I was good for hours. I'm not sure on the ingredients, but these give you tons of energy!
Taylor S.
Gretna, LA
While I do believe that energy drinks give you energy, it is often the wrong kind. They have harmful chemicals and scary ingredients. Check out the Plexus Pink Drink. It is plant based and all natural!
plexusslim. com /taylorsartwell
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to for for GNC and I tried pretty much every product we sold, including this. It was crazy and pumped me up. I was super hyper and could have probably kicked through a door. Chuck Norris in a bottle.
Hanna P.
Ojai, CA
Fitspiration Expert
This product has been discontinued where I live because it was causing so many health problems. When I drank one these my heart was racing a million miles an hour! I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX
Works well when you are needing a little extra energy or boost. Can serve as a good pre-workout alternative, but only if you are needing a short burst of energy, not anything sustained.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Fitspiration Expert
This product defiantly kept me going. I probably stayed up an extra 4-5 hours after drinking this. It is the first energy drink that I actually loved the taste. Watermelon is my favorite.