BY VPX SPORTS

The Ultimate Energy RushNEW with BCAA'S ElectrolytesEach Bottle Contains 2 ServingsFeaturing New Drink Regulation GaugeCAUTION: Very Potent! SUCRALEAN - zero calorie sweetener see more...

Carol J.
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
My cousin and I took some before going to the gym and it was just too much. This stuff had me wired, but not in a good way. My heart felt like it was beating way too fast. I didn't really like the flavor either. It did provide me with energy, but I didn't like the overall effects.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Fitspiration Expert
If you are in need of some serious energy, this would be the drink to drink. I can only handle about half of a bottle at a time bc it really gives you a boost.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Very sweet but really gives you energy for a good gym workout. Worth the price.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Citronelle
Red line 7 hour really works and gives you the energy to get by. I'd say the only downside is you crash hard.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
My go to energy drink! Only drink half, the recommended amount! Sour heads and Blue Raspberry are the best flavors
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I took this once before a workout and it had me going!!! I was like the energizer bunny during my workout BC I just kept going! It worked good for me.
brianna p.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
These are spook bad for you way worse than normal energy drinks. these made my boyfriend so sick feeling :( don't drink these
Trista M.
Trista M.
Denham Springs, LA
pretty good. I love the watermelon flavor and it gives me the energy I need without a major crash after. would recommend this product
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to for for GNC and I tried pretty much every product we sold, including this. It was crazy and pumped me up. I was super hyper and could have probably kicked through a door. Chuck Norris in a bottle.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Ward, AR
Redline is amazing! They give a fantastic energy boost without the dreaded crash. Watermelon is my favorite flavor. Love!