BY REDLINE 7 HOUR

Blair M.
King, NC
This product gave me energy for only a couple hours. The taste is okay (a little bold in my opinion) and is rather expensive. It does not give you 7 hours of energy like it claims to. Seems like a crashed hard after taking one of these in the morning.
Sylvia C.
La Porte, TX
My husband loves this and says they work great . I on the other hand think they taste not so great and kind of give me a little energy jump but not that great .
Lee Ann  R.
Denison, TX
This product didn't give me the rush of energy I felt it should. I thought it would give me long lasting energy,but it only gave me short lasting energy.
elasia L.
Rochester, NY
I don't really like these kinda energy drinks and they don't really do much good for you so i would advise to stay away from this drink
Mallory M.
Rincon, GA
Very strong taste but not in a bad way. Gave me a bit of energy. Definitely good to start off a day at work.