Redline 7 Hour 24 Pack - Redline Power Rush! 7-Hour Energy Boost - Lime - 2.5oz.

BY REDLINE 7 HOUR

• I am debating on buying this but really wan to know how o...1 Answers
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
Redline 7 Hour 24 Pack - Redline Power Rush! 7-Hour Energy Boost - Lime work great, if your looking for quick jump in energy they definitely get the job done. The downside is they made me jittery and caused me to get a few headaches. I drink all kinds of energy drinks/shots and this is one of the more potent ones. Not for everyone but worth a try to see if they're right for you.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Hubby uses these when he needs a lift at work. I can't imagine working as hard (physically) as he does! He believes these help him get the job done, stay focused and alert.
Abby S.
Grandville, MI
RedLine energy drink products like this work much better than the 5 hour energies! My boyfriend uses these for long nights working third shift.
Stephanie H.
Glendale, AZ
I love energy drinks, but this one was way too much for me. I felt so jittery and horrible. I definitely will not buy it again!
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
en lo personal no eh consumido estos productos pero si son naturlaes nunca esta demas probar y ver que tal funcionan
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
I love these but make sure your healthy enough to take them. It will make your heart race. They are awesome.
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I am debating on buying this but really wan to know how or if it actually works