Redken® Color Magnetics Extend Shampoo uploaded by Kelcie B.

BY REDKEN

X A sulfate-free conditioning and cleansing shampoo for color treated hair that gently strengthens hair from root to tip. Uses Redken's IPN technology and amino-ions to leave color treated hair 3x more fortified. Limit 1 order per day. Sulfate-free Cleanses while preserving hair color Forms a rich lather Contains Redken's signature IPN technology How To Use: Apply to wet hair. Massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner or Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction for extended color protection and deep conditioning. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha H.
Pittsburg, KS
This is the only shampoo I use. I color my hair a reddish color so it fades pretty quickly. This shampoo does help keep the color a little longer than if I use a cheaper shampoo. It’s sulfate free so it’s better for your hair than other shampoos. The reason I only gave 4 stars is because I feel for the price, it should extend the hair color a little longer.
Katlyn C.
I always use this shampoo when I have fashion colors in my hair and it keeps them bright and vivid for so long. I can immediately yell the difference in my hair whenever I use a different shampoo.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
This is the shampoo recommended to me by both of my hairstylists. It is great for taking care of dyed hair and it’s sulfate free. Your hair always looks and smells like you just left the salon after using it. It’s on the pricier side being a Redkin product. However, if watch for the liter sale at Ulta you really get a great value for your money!
Kelcie B.
Cottondale, AL
I love this shampoo!! It helps preserve my purple hair better than anything else out there! It’s sulfate free so it also gets your hair super clean and soft. It cost a little more than store brands but it is 100% worth it to keep your high fashion colors vibrant.
Misti B.
Hampstead, NC
I LOVE everything about this product. It smells amazing, protects and extends the life of my color and makes my thick, wavy hair super soft. It is pricy so I usually wait until ULTA puts their liter bottles on special and then stock up! I recommend this to people with color treated hair!
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
My favorite shampoo for color treated hair!! I rest easy knowing I'm washing my hair with a paraben free product. It is a little pricey but when you are spending 100+ dollars at the salon that extra price is totally worth it. I love this stuff!
Julia P.
California
I dye my hair red and for years I thought it was normal to have to re dye it every 3-4 weeks. Until I discovered this shampoo! I can now go 6 weeks without needing a re dye.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Redden color extend magnetics I love this it is for color treated hair it is sulfate free. The smell amazing. . It creates a great lather leaves my hair feeling cleaning and my color stays honestly longer like it claims. If u catch a sale at ulta u can get the 33.8 fl oz with the pump sale like I did they were on sale for $22 each score 😊😊
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
This is easily my favorite color safe shampoo (I also use the conditioner) of all time. It works amazingly, it keeps the color safe, it's non-toxic, and smells great. I get 2-3 days of wear with this shampoo. I buy the liter bottles. I have and will repurchase this time and time again.
Marta M.
Katy , TX
New favorite and highly recommended! Within a short period of time I've noticed healthier shiny manageable hair. Currently trying to regrow my hair length and have found this product to be very helpful. Extra plus * always smells and feels like I stepped out of a salon.