Kari J.
Le Mars, IA
I love Redken brand products, and this flexible hold hairspray is one of my favorites! It works well to not only volumize my somewhat thin, curly hair, but keeps the frizz from humidity at bay without a sticky residue. I also like that while it holds my style in place, it doesn't give me that rock hard helmet head look that extra hold sprays do! For me it's definitely worth the price.
Kristina S.
Altus, OK
I have been using this product for about a year. I love that it holds all day but still is very flexible. I will purchase this again and agin. I love the smell as with most redken products. I also love that it is not sticky. My sister bought some just last week.
Klein T.
I had some issues with my hair as being so thin. So i started curling my hair to give some volume and to add extra volume i use this product. Its a good product and works on me. The smell is not that harsh. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Heidi M.
Im not a very big fan of this product. While the smell of it is really good, to me the product doesn't work very well at all. I have thick course hair and it didn't hold at all. I know its suppose to be flexible but it wasnt. Not one of their best ones.
Dalina P.
Waterloo, IA
Love the product! It leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh with putting the Extra volume I am looking to get. It's a light Weight spray that don't leave your hair heavy or weighing it down. Love it! Would highly recommend it to my friends!
Amber P.
Reedley, CA
Used this product for a weekend and wasn't too impressed. Although it did give my hair some volume it didn't last through the night and I found it left my hair with a white residue which was noticeable since my hair is brown and some what thick. I don't think I will purchase again.
Samantha F.
Petoskey, MI
I like the way that it doesn't feel heavy, it isn't super harsh smelling. It's long lasting and works amazing ... and it did better than I thought. Compared to others, I would defiantly recommend this and I would buy it again. And I would say cost wise it is worth it.
Allison B.
Norcross, GA
This product definitely worked. I gave it 4 stars though because it is a little bit expensive for the amount of product you get in the spray can. I sprayed a little of this at the roots of my hair and teased it and it held all day- even through humidity.
Natalie H.
Odessa, TX
This is a great product! I highly recommend my hair does not have volume because its heavy and this product does the magic! It is also affordable and effective! I love it:) you can find it at a sallys beauty store
Ashley I.
Tuscumbia, AL
I got a sample of this hairspray when I bought some shampoo and I love it! It's a great light hairspray to settle down some flyaways. It doesn't leave your hair stiff but helps keep it in place.