BY REDKEN

Lustrous and Lively Hair

Workforce Volumizing Spray provides your hair with 24 hour humidity resistance and 8 hour flexible control and frizz-free shine. It can be used while styling or after to give you the best possible results.

• Makes your hair look shiny and lively
  • Adds luster and protection
  • Helps in strengthening hair

Its fast-drying formula delivers lasting fullness, flexibility and makes your hair look great all the time.

Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
OK tried this but not really for me I have baby fine hair and I did not find it lasted very long, only about 2 hours. For me it did not meet the redken name. The smell was ok but a little to much of an alcohol scent. Over all the whole product could use a little more hold and the alcohol scent made me think it was damaging to my hair
Sarah T.
Morrisville, PA
I don't usually use styling products because my hair tends to get oily. However, I do deal with a little bit of frizziness/flyaways. I asked my stylist what would be best, and wouldn't make my hair oily - this is what he suggested. I use it a couple time of a week and it has a light brushable hold but manages the flyaways perfectly!
Kari J.
Le Mars, IA
I love Redken brand products, and this flexible hold hairspray is one of my favorites! It works well to not only volumize my somewhat thin, curly hair, but keeps the frizz from humidity at bay without a sticky residue. I also like that while it holds my style in place, it doesn't give me that rock hard helmet head look that extra hold sprays do! For me it's definitely worth the price.
Kristina S.
Altus, OK
I have been using this product for about a year. I love that it holds all day but still is very flexible. I will purchase this again and agin. I love the smell as with most redken products. I also love that it is not sticky. My sister bought some just last week.
Klein T.
I had some issues with my hair as being so thin. So i started curling my hair to give some volume and to add extra volume i use this product. Its a good product and works on me. The smell is not that harsh. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Stephanie M.
Pine hill, NJ
One of the best volumizing hair sprays ever used! I have thick, black hair and it's hard to find a hairspray that actually last all day long and doesn't go limp! I would totally recommend this product to others.. Male or female ! It works wonders :)
Heidi M.
Im not a very big fan of this product. While the smell of it is really good, to me the product doesn't work very well at all. I have thick course hair and it didn't hold at all. I know its suppose to be flexible but it wasnt. Not one of their best ones.
Dalina P.
Waterloo, IA
Love the product! It leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh with putting the Extra volume I am looking to get. It's a light Weight spray that don't leave your hair heavy or weighing it down. Love it! Would highly recommend it to my friends!
Iza H.
Southington, CT
If your looking for that extra kick in volume this is definitely a great product. A little goes a long way, does have somewhat of a sticky feel at first but absorbs into the hair leaving it smooth and thick later.
Amber P.
Reedley, CA
Used this product for a weekend and wasn't too impressed. Although it did give my hair some volume it didn't last through the night and I found it left my hair with a white residue which was noticeable since my hair is brown and some what thick. I don't think I will purchase again.
Cristina C.
Chula Vista, CA
Works pretty good
Jamie W.
Do you think this product is worth its price?