BY REDKEN

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Lewisville, TX
OK tried this but not really for me I have baby fine hair and I did not find it lasted very long, only about 2 hours. For me it did not meet the redken name. The smell was ok but a little to much of an alcohol scent. Over all the whole product could use a little more hold and the alcohol scent made me think it was damaging to my hair
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Morrisville, PA
I don't usually use styling products because my hair tends to get oily. However, I do deal with a little bit of frizziness/flyaways. I asked my stylist what would be best, and wouldn't make my hair oily - this is what he suggested. I use it a couple time of a week and it has a light brushable hold but manages the flyaways perfectly!
Lola H.
Lola H.
Dallas, TX
I use this product when I'm having a bad hair day. It keeps my hair inctact most of the time. It works great. It's does exactly what I want it to do for my hair. It last whole day. Never have to reapply throughout the day. Always have in my home! Will keep buying!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Owanka, SD
This is one of my favorite brands of hairspray to use. It has by far exceeded all of my expectations. It smells good, but then again, it's hairspray. But it smells better than Treseme. I would definitely recommend this spray to others. And yes, I would buy again
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
pine hill, NJ
One of the best volumizing hair sprays ever used! I have thick, black hair and it's hard to find a hairspray that actually last all day long and doesn't go limp! I would totally recommend this product to others.. Male or female ! It works wonders :)
Iza H.
Iza H.
Southington, CT
If your looking for that extra kick in volume this is definitely a great product. A little goes a long way, does have somewhat of a sticky feel at first but absorbs into the hair leaving it smooth and thick later.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Bartlett, IL
Love this hairspray for when I'm in the middle of styling. It definitely doesn't have enough hold to be a finishing spray but it's great for building hold and doesn't get crunchy when you use heat after spraying
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Zachary, LA
I love this bc it gives me texture, volume & hold but it doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy! It smells clean & you can also do touch-ups & yr hair will look just as fresh.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Brookville, KS
I love this hairspray because it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky and stiff. It gives me some control and still allows natural movement.
Joy B.
Joy B.
Matteson, IL
This hair spray has great hold without flakiness. It does get stiff either gives you a maximum with hardness or buildup. A must to buy
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Chula Vista, CA
Works pretty good
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Do you think this product is worth its price?