Redken Work Hard Molding Paste uploaded by Trista T.Redken Work Hard Molding Paste uploaded by Sky L.Redken Work Hard Molding Paste uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY REDKEN #62 in Pomades & Waxes

Give your hair firm moldable texture with Redken For Men Work Hard. This power paste is a firm moldable paste that works easily through your hair for shaping styles with ultimate control. Redken For Men Work Hard contains polystretch fibers which keep styling flexible while protein and carbs protect moisturise and energise your hair while you style. Directions of use: Pump Redken For Men Work Hard into your palm. Rub hands together. Work through your damp or dry hair. Style as required.

Jelena Dalibor P.
Hanover Park, IL
Ive been a barber for 10 years and right now im in the process of opening my own and this is going to be at the top of my list. I plan to cary the entire redkin for men line but this has to be my favorite product in the line
Josh B.
Joliet, IL
So I have pretty thick hair and buying this along with so many other products gave me doubts. But for the most part it does the job, you can run your fingers through your hair and reshape if you need to without losing a ton of hold, and it's got a nice smell to it. Recommend applying to damp hair
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
As a professional hair stylist, I use many different products (and have created a monster out of my boyfriend with loving his hair!) we have used so many different products to get his hair to stay perfect without looking slicked or overly done! This product is easy to use, doesn't clump, doesn't make the hair look wet or greased and holds greatly! Would definitely recommend to any guy wanting an easy look with a great hold!
Robert B.
Conshohocken, PA
This is the absolute greatest stuff on earth if you have stubborn hair! I have been using Work Hard for 5+ years now, and would never change the product I use. I have issues with stubborn 'cow-licks', and this ALWAYS gets the job done. Just a small pump of this stuff will always leave my hair looking nice, stylish, and allows me to do whatever I like with it, regardless of natural direction! It's a real life saver for dates!
Ralph A.
Park Forest, IL
I have been using this product for a couple of years and it works great after getting my hair cut shorter for the summer. I have a cowlick and it does a great job of keeping it down and in place. I purchased it at the salon where I get my hair cut and it has met all my expectations.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
The only hair product my husband will use. His criteria is no shine, doesn't make hair hard or crunchy, somewhat subtle smell. This product hits the mark in all areas! His hair is long and it holds it in place all day where other products have failed. Highly recommend
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
Use it on my son since his hairs hard to maintain & it works well his hair stays In place until school is over & it's not gunky. He has really straight hair & so it helps style it as well. He likes it himself & says he doesn't want to try any other.
Neil R.
Vicksburg, MI
I switch between using this and their outplay wax and I really prefer to use this when I can. It smells better, goes on easier. It just isn't that effective when my hair gets longer, but apart from that it's great!
Paul S.
I like it but The thing I found is that it doesn't give a matte look like they make it sound like it would have and if you use too much your hair will be really greasy to the point where you would have to wash it again
Stefani S.
My husband uses this to keep his hair in place all day. It does not look shiny, and holds very well. The smell is nice and the packaging is sturdy. The price is a little high but given that it works well, we will continue to purchase.