Redken Wool Shake 08- Volumizing Texturizer uploaded by Natic G.

BY REDKEN

An advanced molding gel-slush Gives superior volume & texture Creates a trendy semi-matte, wool-like topcoat To use: Shake well to liquefy & apply a medium amount on dry hair

Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This was discontinued but I still have a bottle left over! I love it! It works so well and smells great! Another go to for doing my hair! I would highly recommend this for others if it wasn't discontinued! Hopefully they will start making it again! I would definitely buy again if I could.
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
This product is super cool. I remember using it on clients through cosmetology school and totally freaking out students with it too. The effect it has is just weird but once it gets set into the hair it's manageable and gives the volume you need-male or female. Definitely best for short styles. I feel like trying it in hair longer than a bob or pixie would rat it up too much.
Natic G.
Eagle River
I was not a big fan of this product, it had a really strong smell to it and made my hair crunchy. Often it would come out in chunks if I did not shake it up well enough. I got this product in a gift basket. The original price of the product was $19.95.
Brittany V.
De Pere, WI
While I did like this for giving my volume initially, I felt that it was too heavy for my fine hair. It would look good for about 45 minutes, and then fall flat and feel heavy and full of product. I am used to using Pssst and Aveda brand volume powder, which I feel also give my hair that feeling of having product in without weighing it down. I prefer the dry powder products for volume over this, with my fine hair it just didn't work out so well.
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
I have very thin hair so I have to be super careful of what product I use. When I want a really good hold and texture that doesn't weight down my hair I use Redken Wool Shake 08 gel. I absolutely love the control Redken wool shake gives me without making my hair look overly done with product. If you have thin hair but need the perfect hold I would recommend Redken wool shake 08 gel.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Before I started using this, I would use a texturing spray I made with salt and conditioner. Needless to say, I was amazed at the results of using this! I would scrunch my hair in the morning with this spray and then just let it dry. I don't have super wavy hair naturally but when I used this it looked like perfect beachy waves!
Savannah W.
First off, this stuff smells amazing! I have been using this for a few years now and love it. I have very thin hair and my hair is cut to an a line bob, so I always want to add some volume to the back of my head. This really has worked well for me and my hair type. I just pull up a section of hair spray, then tease. I always top the final look with hair spray as well.
Angie C.
Paw paw, Mi
I have loved every redken product I have ever tried, except 2 and this is one of those two. It makes my hair feel very brittle and coarse - like a wad of steel wool. After using the spray, I could not get a brush, or my fingers, through my hair. I have never used a product that has made my hair feel as crusty and hard as this one. I do not recommend this product at all!
Erica P.
Port Allegany, PA
This is one of the best products I ever used. Washes out each and every time easily. Does not dry out my scalp either. Thank for making a great product #Redken
P.S. I don't have a picture at this time.. I ran out.
kim b.
Kimball, MI
I was a hairdresser for years and so I'm very familiar with products. This one is the bomb. Smells great - not over bearing. Takes a minute to get used to working with it...can be a little bit sticky for some people. Less is more until you're sure you know how to manipulate it. Gives a nice texture to the hair, especially those with shorter styles. It's a great product.
Samantha D.
St. John's
Does anyone remember Redken Wool Shake 08- Volumizing Texturizer? Continuously on the hunt for a similar replacement!