BY REDKEN

Mens Go Clean Daily Invigorating Shampoo For Normal Hair 33.8 OzPLEASE NOTE REDKEN DOES NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Murphy A.
Murphy A.
Millersville, MD
I share this product with my boyfriend whenever I stay at his place. Overall it is a decent shampoo but I am not sure that it is worth the price, especially considering the fact that it left my hair feeling somewhat harsh and brittle. I would recommend it to men but I would not purchase for myself.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Columbia, Sc
A shampoo for everyone in my family :) a great shampoo for every day use. Gentle enough that I use it on my kids' hair. It leaves my hair feeling very clean and soft without drying it all out. Feels and smells great! I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!
Corinne W.
Corinne W.
Huntingdon, PA
I love this for my male clients. It doesn't smell "feminine" and it cleans the hair nicely. Being a salon brand it is a bit more expensive than drugstore brands, but it is so much better for the hair and scalp. I absolutely recommend this.
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I love the smell of this it keeps my hair smelling good for days and it makes my hair so much softer! Not to mention how much of a steal this is at this price! I'm very satisfied with this and will be buying it over and over
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Louisville, KY
This is the first shampoo that didn't cause my boyfriend's scalp to dry out or make his hair too oily. most shampoos tend to do one or the other. This shampoo smells AMAZING!!
Abba Z.
Abba Z.
I love me some Redken!! This is my go to shampoo in the salon! it leaves the super clean without stripping out color! one of my faves!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I know it says men's, but this stuff makes your hair feel squeaky clean without ridding it of moisture! Smells so minty!
Christine O.
Christine O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Awesome Shampoo! It leaves your hair soft and beautiful looking. It also makes it easy to run a brush through your hair!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Pierson, MI
Tha is my husbands favorite shampoo. His hair feels clean and fresh afterwards and the smell is amazing,
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Kissimmee, FL
This shampoo has a great smell. It leaves my hair clean, silky, a lot of body aND smelling good