Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray

by Redken

This mild control volumizing & texturizing dry hairspray creates airy texture, weightless volume and flexible fullness to hold a full windswept effect. This hairspray is perfect for giving hair just the right amount of texture.

Mild control hairspray

Airy, windswept texture

Weightless volume and fullness

Flexible soft-matte finish

Awards:
2015 Women's Health Award Winner for Best Hairspray

How does this product leave your hair feeling? Gritty? Waxy? I want to be able to have a light, piecy, textured, look without too harsh of a feel!!
Would this be suitable for smoothing straight hair or lifting the roots? My hair gets frizzy as the day goes on. Looking for something to tame the beast!
How does it work for fine hair?
Start your review of Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray!
Stacia A.
Gresham, OR
I love that this spray gives my hair hold without making it too firm. Smells good, too! I like that I can reapply without heavy buildup.
Pa V.
Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray uploaded by Pa V.
Holy grail!! I was so amazed when my curls lasted for three full days! I had to asked my hairstylist what she used. Only thing I didn’t really like, it’s a hairspray so it does leave a crunch or stiff feeling. But that is expected.
Marybeth B.
Maumee, Oh
I was introduced to this product by my Hair Stylist. It smells absolutely wonderful! You could wear it as a perfume! It keeps my hair from getting frizzy through out the day but isn't too heavy. It doesn't make my hair hard or anything. It cost me only $15 at my salon so I think it was a GREAT buy!
Catherine N.
Vancouver, WA
Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray uploaded by Catherine N.
I have tried LOTS OF texturing products, aerosols, powders, creams, and none of them work as well in my hair as Redken Wind Blown 05! it is lightweight but still gets the job done! I love that I can use it on curly hair or straight hair to give my polished style a little bit of a lived in look! it doesn't leave build up on my hair and washes right out without any residual product feel. I have gone through 3 of these and always keep a mini in my bag !
Bri O.
Alhambra , CA
Let it be known that this is first a texturizing spray and a hairspray second. It's a very light hold. I usually use regular hairspray after. I've gone through cans of this on set. Because it gives a really airy feel to the hair, nice texture and lift without being too sticky or powdery. I'll curl all of the hair, let it cool and use windblown to brush them out and give it a "windblown" look. This product will definite remain in my kit.
Rachel M.
Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray uploaded by Rachel M.
This is a dry shampoo/hairspray hybrid type product. I use it when I curl my hair and want some texture in it. Smells great too!
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
This product is extremely pricey, especially for a hair spray. The benefits though are the fact that it's a perfect spray of if you've just blow dried curls and want them to last all day. It's gentle and keeps the hairs natural flow! It has a sweet smell but a sticky after texture on the hands and when used heavily, in the hair as well.
Keala B.
Bryan, TX
Another favorite. Sets well with the mouse & thermal spray for texture & volume. Light weight & smells pretty good if you ask me! Lasts all day!
Tasha M.
Fort Myers, FL
I like this product, but it does give my hair a bit of a “piecy” feel and I’m not a fan of that. It’s nice though to being out when I’ve curled too thick or tight to being a natural wavy feel to my hair. This is definitely worth trying, but I think different hair types will have drastically different results.
Lyssa P.
This spray was recommended to me when I recently got my hair cut and colored. It added good texture to my hair following being styled and made my style last the whole day, and even into the next day. The product works well and I use it when my hairstyle needs a little boost.