BY REDKEN

This mild control volumizing & texturizing dry hairspray creates airy texture, weightless volume and flexible fullness to hold a full windswept effect.  This hairspray is perfect for giving hair just the right amount of texture.

• Mild control hairspray
  • Airy, windswept texture
  • Weightless volume and fullness
  • Flexible soft-matte finish

HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POLYVINYLCAPROLACTAM, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE (C159008/1)

Redken  Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
My hair stylist used this product on my hair to help hold my waves but also to have natural looking flow.
I am now obsessed and use it all the time!
Has a great hold, great smell and don’t have to use to much product!
Price is a little pricy but for this product I’ll still buy it!
Becky S.
Unfortunately I read an inaccurate description of this product before buying it. I was told it was a substitute for a dry shampo/texture spray...it is Not!
This is one of Redken's hairsprays designed to give texture and a firm hold. I rarely use hairsprays and have really long, fine, super straight hair so texturizing hairsprays doesn't really do anything for me.
To give a fair rating I gave it to a friend who said on her shorter/medium length hair it had good hold, a kind of strong fragrance and that the texture was there but didn't last very long.
Virginia V.
Jacksonville , NC
This product is fantastic for giving your hair a little bit of hold without too much. If you’re looking for something super strong, this is not that hairspray. It was a little more expensive but I haven’t found a cheaper alternative that I like.
Kendra E.
Temple
I really like this finishing spray, especially when curling my hair because it creates a pretty, wispy, wind-blown look you can't achieve just with styling it. Doesn't make it stiff or crispy, but still holds the style.
Kelley W.
Fairview Park, OH
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It gives you that airy, tousled look without any of the product feel. I️ use it all the time and most of my clients use it too. You can use it on clean or dirty hair and it won’t make you feel over-producty. AMAZING
Kirsten B.
Schenectady, NY
I love this spray! Great scent and gives my hair great body and texture! I use it at my roots after drying and find it gives me much more volume that I typically would have, without getting flakey or leaving behind residue
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I love Redken hairsprays, they are the best!! The 05 is definitely a lighter hairspray that is not very strong at all. I use this hairspray to hold large curls in place. Also, this hairspray gives your hair a pretty, windblown affect!
Hailey R.
Nashville , TN
This is my favorite texture spray. Gives the hair done grip and allows the volume to stay up! I have thick hair that weighs a lot and flattens quickly, this spray allows the volume to stay light weight.
Katie S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love love love redkens windblown!! It's my absolute favorite texturing spray. Gives awesome texture to the hair but it's also super light so it doesn't weigh the hair down.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Absolutely am in love with the smell of this! Gives your hair body and texture for that day 2 or day 3 hair. It's like a dry shampoo and powder grip mix! Brings my hair right back to life after it falls flat or looks greasy. Highly recommend this product!
Jennifer P.
Mc Dermott, OH
Would this be suitable for smoothing straight hair or lifting the roots? My hair gets frizzy as the day goes on. Looking for something to tame the beast!
Alyssa L.
St Francisvle, LA
How does this product leave your hair feeling? Gritty? Waxy? I want to be able to have a light, piecy, textured, look without too harsh of a feel!!
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
How does it work for fine hair?

back