BY REDKEN #3 in Pomades & Waxes

Achieve perfect beach waves with this texturizing hair wax aerosol spray.  This hairspray gives a nice wax finish but in the lightness of a spray that allows easy control in hair.

• Medium control aerosol wax
  • Instant undone texture
  • Adds body and dimension with a satin-matte finish
  • No waxy feel

ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHYL ETHER, GLYCERIN, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, GERANIOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE (C38851/1)

Buy on ULTA
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Loving how this does not feel like "regular" hairspray. It is extremely lightweight and has an incredible hold. It doesn't leave the hair looking overdone and stiff. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great spray product that doesn't leave a lot of residue and has your hair looking and feeling fabulous!
Katy S.
I love me some wax blast. A little goes a long way! I purchased this at Ulta Beauty. It exceeded my expectations. I use it daily. It smells yummy, and goes on easy. It’s brushable and easy to use and isn’t too sticky!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
recently I got baby fringe, and ive been finding one of my new enemies is static. This product is great for getting rid of static and helping me manage my new bangs. They're pliable, and weighty enough to sit well and not fly all over the place due to static. I carry a small wax blast in my purse just in case!
Alicia M.
Belton , SC
This stuff is amazing. I have extremely frizz prone hair. But I can use this stuff and spend an evening outside in the summer here in the south and my hair will look the same by the end of the night. That is a miracle. The only down side for me is I’m not crazy about the smell. It has an odd musky smell that I’m not a fan of but it works so well that I just deal with it.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis
I cannot make It through the day without using this product! It lasts all day...just run your hands through your hair and it's like you styled in the morning..big hair again!
Lauren L.
AUSTIN, TX
I use this product every day. It’s perfect for adding texture and gives a messy look. It also helps when I curl my hair to get some volume within my curls and make them not look so perfect. It’s also great for short hair as an alternative to heavy wax that you have to get all over your hands!
Karin E.
Loomis
The best product for separating beach waves curls. It's long lasting and you can remoisten the next day. Not drying or sticky. My hair is long and fine. This is the most effective product I have used. I highly recommend. It's pricey so I like to do the buy one, get two free promos.
Mena B.
This product gives great texture and good hold! I love this product because it not only gives a good amount of texture it gives hold and since it’s a wax based it is perfect for humid climates because keeps it in place and won’t get frizzy! Great for men and women
Brittany B.
Imperial , MO
This stuff is really cool. Whenever I want an edgy, textured look I spray this all over on either curled or straight hair. I like it because it has a pretty nice scent and has a little bit of hairspray in it to keep my look on lock all day.
Sheryl S.
I have baby fine hair so flyaways are daily struggle. This is perfect for taiming those flyaways. It's not too heavy and doesn't leave my hair sticky feeling. It's great to adds some volume and texture too
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Does this product make your hair look too shiny ? looking for shine but not too waxy of a shine thks
Shannon P.
Paducah , KY
I've been curious about this spray? Does it make it too wax around your roots?