BY REDKEN #5 in Pomades & Waxes

Achieve perfect beach waves with this texturizing hair wax aerosol spray.  This hairspray gives a nice wax finish but in the lightness of a spray that allows easy control in hair.

• Medium control aerosol wax
  • Instant undone texture
  • Adds body and dimension with a satin-matte finish
  • No waxy feel

ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHYL ETHER, GLYCERIN, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, GERANIOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE (C38851/1)

• I've been curious about this spray? Does it make it too ...1 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair look too shiny ? looking...3 Answers
Caelin N.
San Diego, CA
You. Need. This. I’ve tried every texture spray, every hairspray, every combo and this is the best out there. AMAZING smell, GREAT hold, and PERFECT texturized hair. I recommend it to all my friends and they become obsessed too. I have thick wavy hair and used it on my friends hair with thin and fine hair and it worked so well for both of us. RUN to Ulta and get this Redken Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax
Audi W.
This product is fantastic! Gives great hold but without the crunchy feeling of hairspray. Your hair will still be touchable and flyaways pinned down. It's also great to spray on a spoolie and set your brows! I love when a product is multi-use and can be used for outside the box stuff! #mybeautyawards
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Loving how this does not feel like "regular" hairspray. It is extremely lightweight and has an incredible hold. It doesn't leave the hair looking overdone and stiff. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great spray product that doesn't leave a lot of residue and has your hair looking and feeling fabulous!
Katy S.
I love me some wax blast. A little goes a long way! I purchased this at Ulta Beauty. It exceeded my expectations. I use it daily. It smells yummy, and goes on easy. It’s brushable and easy to use and isn’t too sticky!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
recently I got baby fringe, and ive been finding one of my new enemies is static. This product is great for getting rid of static and helping me manage my new bangs. They're pliable, and weighty enough to sit well and not fly all over the place due to static. I carry a small wax blast in my purse just in case!
Alicia M.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is amazing. I have extremely frizz prone hair. But I can use this stuff and spend an evening outside in the summer here in the south and my hair will look the same by the end of the night. That is a miracle. The only down side for me is I’m not crazy about the smell. It has an odd musky smell that I’m not a fan of but it works so well that I just deal with it.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis
I cannot make It through the day without using this product! It lasts all day...just run your hands through your hair and it's like you styled in the morning..big hair again!
Mena B.
This product gives great texture and good hold! I love this product because it not only gives a good amount of texture it gives hold and since it’s a wax based it is perfect for humid climates because keeps it in place and won’t get frizzy! Great for men and women
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
The smell of this is intoxicating. I’ve gone through two cans this year. It gives me great texture and volume. I wish it were a little more inexpensive but I’m willing to continue repurchasing it. The mist is also nice and fine.
Brittany B.
Imperial , MO
This stuff is really cool. Whenever I want an edgy, textured look I spray this all over on either curled or straight hair. I like it because it has a pretty nice scent and has a little bit of hairspray in it to keep my look on lock all day.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Does this product make your hair look too shiny ? looking for shine but not too waxy of a shine thks
Shannon P.
Paducah , KY
I've been curious about this spray? Does it make it too wax around your roots?