Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsRedken
Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax

Redken Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax

by Redken

Achieve perfect beach waves with this texturizing hair wax aerosol spray. This hairspray gives a nice wax finish but in the lightness of a spray that allows easy control in hair.

Medium control aerosol wax

Instant undone texture

Adds body and dimension with a satin-matte finish

No waxy feel

I've been curious about this spray? Does it make it too wax around your roots?
Does this product make your hair look too shiny ? looking for shine but not too waxy of a shine thks
Start your review of Redken Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax!
Rachel W.
Berlin, NJ
Smell is AMAZING! Works AMAZING! Not sticky at all!!! Just wish it would last a little longer.
Miranda W.
paragould ar
All around great product. I used it in the salon all the time, it's light weight so you can't feel it but it still give you texture. This product will give it some hold and doesn't have the awful hair spray smell. It smells sooooo good. I love using it in curls to give it the "Piecey" look. Great for pixie, just great tool to add to a hair routine.
Hannah J.
Lyman, SC
This product is amazing for my shaved sides and unnatural hair color. The color does not get messed up and it gives me the styles I want.
jessica A.
Suisun City, CA
I love this product, as a hairstylist i use a lot of different types of products on different type of hair texture but this product definitely is a holy grail. It provides texture on short hair for that nice pieced out look. Its also great for defining curls on long hair. This is also a awesome product to use during and formal styles or braiding it will give light hold to style and definition.
Veronica G.
Pasadena, TX
Redken Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax uploaded by Veronica G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I cannot stress enough on how much I love this. It makes my hair stay put without having the hard hairspray feeling. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it. A little goes along way. Redken Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Redken Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax uploaded by Nicole C.
After having 2 kids and a lot of post-part I’m hair fall, I had lots of “fly aways” or random small hairs poking out on the top of my head. I joked I looked like a baby bird all the time and hairspray just didn’t seem to keep them down, at least not all day. So, my hairstylist suggested this wax spray and I’ve used it ever since! It keeps stray hairs down without making your hair hard or greasy! Plus, it acts as a good humidity shield.
candice C.
Wyoming, MI
I love this stuff! Ever since I've chopped my hair off its been my best friend when curling my hair!
Kennadie J.
OBSESSED! Whenever I use this it looks like I’ve just left the salon, a must have for me!
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Love the scent and helps hold my curls longer as well as fix fly aways. Will definitely continue to use this product. Not sticky or tacky.
Taylor W.
Brazoria, TX
Redken Wax Blast 10 High Impact Finishing Spray-Wax uploaded by Taylor W.
This is such a great lightweight texturizing spray, which is what I use it for! It’s reasonably priced and doesn’t require much product to get your hair looking perfect! It’s one of my favorite products that my hairstylist has recommended! I highly recommend it!