Redken Water Wax, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Maggie D.

BY REDKEN #72 in Pomades & Waxes

Redken water wax. Separate and define with clean, flexible control and brilliant shine. see more...

Chau N.
Chau N.
San Jose, CA
The texture is thick and pasty which is nice when you want a matte look to your hair instead of shine. The product holds hair well for the first 5 hours, before hair begins to lose structure. Washing the product out is very simple since it's water-based. No residue noted. Overall, good product and reasonable prices.
Jessye N.
Jessye N.
Portland, OR
I used this when I had super short hair and I liked the shape it gave to my hair but I didn't like how it felt when I tried to wash it out. I felt like a lot of residue got left behind.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
High Ridge, MO
The best for styleing on point! Love this product! This product smells amazing and is something I would continue to use and recommend others to try it out!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Great hold, no lingering flakes and no itch; flexible. Awesome Product! It's a little hard to wash out, but it'sworth using despite that.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Totally was afraid that this would make my hair look greesy and weigh it down, but it didn't! I would definitely recommend, but obviously don't use a TON :)
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Mason City, IL
Loved this product when I had shorter hair. Worked great for "flipping" out the parts of my hair that I wanted. Didn't feel greasy and is very lightweight!
Shanna A.
Shanna A.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the only product that tames my baby fine fly always. The toothbrush and hairspray trick does not work on my hair.
JoAnn W.
JoAnn W.
I truly enjoy the water wax to keep the texture i desired to my hair all day long through the hot Florida heat.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing to spike your hair even in summer months use on my sons Mohawk and works amazingly the price is fair too
Janell C.
Janell C.
Buckeye, AZ
Not greasy and does the job great...I like that is doesn't leave any greasy residue..very light texture, easy to use