Redken Water Wax, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Maggie D.

BY REDKEN #72 in Pomades & Waxes

Redken water wax. Separate and define with clean, flexible control and brilliant shine. see more...

Travis S.
Dunedin, FL
This is another one of my staple hair styling products I love this stuff it washes out easier than any other paste wax or pomade I have ever put in my hair it gives your hair great texture and a medium shine without making your hair like stone I give this stuff to friends when I see them still using gel it's not the 80s anymore
Julie E.
Ruidoso, NM
If you are looking for a wax that allows you to style your hair yet leave your hair feeling clean, this is for you! It has a great light scent and washes off hands easily with soap and water. Works great on my fine hair!
Alisha W.
Ashland, NH
Great for a piecey look without weighing down my short bob. a little goes a long way. smells fresh and clean. I have been using this product for about 15 years, and I still love it!
Denise F.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This styling product is great if you are in a hurry and don't have time to fuss with your hair. It's also terrific if you do have extra prep time. Its quick and easy without causing build up or stickiness. Gives you flexibility with your hair, shine and great control! It's just what I need. Thank you Redkin
Maggie D.
Edinburg, TX
I have a super short sassy pixie cut and I absolutely adore how Redden Water Wax makes my hair look and feels awesome. You don't need much, it goes a long way. The wax gives you plenty of time to get your hair exactly how you want it. The hold lasts pretty much all day. I highly recommend it.
Chau N.
San Jose, CA
The texture is thick and pasty which is nice when you want a matte look to your hair instead of shine. The product holds hair well for the first 5 hours, before hair begins to lose structure. Washing the product out is very simple since it's water-based. No residue noted. Overall, good product and reasonable prices.
David S.
Westport, IN
I liked this wax, it held my hair for most of the day. I have thick brown hair and this wax was able to hold it in place without a huge amount of build up. It's a little pricey compared to other brands I've used. I would buy it again in a pinch, but would opt for a stronger wax if I had time to shop.
Kaitlin S.
I used this product when I had short hair (currently growing it out). It was really great for my hair needs then (hold/definition). It made my hair stay put all day and didn't weigh it down. It also has a wonderful, light scent. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a product with great hold!
Jessye N.
Portland, OR
I used this when I had super short hair and I liked the shape it gave to my hair but I didn't like how it felt when I tried to wash it out. I felt like a lot of residue got left behind.
Valerie B.
Great styling products! Would I recommend this to others YES!!! Great product! The price is not that bad but it could be lowered but I always say you get what you pay foe so yes this is worth the money you pay.