BY REDKEN #76 in Pomades & Waxes

Separate and define with clean, flexible control and brilliant shine. Control: Mild. For more information visit redken.com. Exclusive Salon Distribution. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Me gusta..... como me deja el cabello...pero es un poco caro grac...1 Answers
  • Is this less greasy than regular pomades1 Answers
julie p.
Hinckley, IL
Love it, all my children us it, I also have gotten many of my friends to use it also use it it is not hard to use and works quickly at what you can do with it
Tory L.
Orlando, FL
I'm a huge fan of pomade and this does not disappoint. Very flexible and easy to style with. Leaves hair with a nice hold and shine
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
It's a bit pricey, but it works. your hair stays put. i wanted to use it as edge control, and it didn't work out so well. but a little bit goes a long way.
Ana B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Was able to style my hair for a wedding and style stayed all day! Like this product it is long lasting and smells good.
Ismah K.
Don't use too much or it will get too slick and oily looking. Otherwise it keeps hair in place and looks good
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
A bit pricey but you don't need a lot to get a good hold! My son uses this when his hair is cut really short!
Justin B.
I've had a container of this stuff for years. I find that even if using just a little, it tends to make hair very oily. It does however make the hair stay put.
Demetrice P.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product. It keep my edges slick and shine all day long. If u love the edge control this is the best one ever.
Kelly H.
San Jose, CA
Great, doesn't leave a thick residue and stays put. I bought a tub a year ago and still have plenty left!
Kerri C.
Little Rock, AR
Excellent product, gives just enough hold to tame naturally wavy hair without leaving it sticky or stiff
Rubi S.
Is this less greasy than regular pomades
jenny a.
Madison, TN
Me gusta..... como me deja el cabello...pero es un poco caro gracias...