BY REDKEN #79 in Pomades & Waxes

Separate and define with clean, flexible control and brilliant shine. Control: Mild. For more information visit redken.com. Exclusive Salon Distribution. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Me gusta..... como me deja el cabello...pero es un poco caro grac...1 Answers
  • Is this less greasy than regular pomades1 Answers
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I bought this product for my son and he loves it! It holds his style well and doesn't look greasy like some other pomades do. The best part is that he doesn't need to use a ton of it to achieve the style he's looking for. Redken products are expensive, but well worth the money! Be careful of purchasing them from a drug store because they are not guaranteed then...you must purchase them from a licensed salon.
Lynsey E.
VICTORVILLE, Ca
Great for those short hair styles . works great on men's hair making it look like fresh out of the hairstylists chair, or on a woman's shoulder length style , a few fingers with pomade on a few pieces of hair and you have something cute and sassy!
Nikki R.
Absolutely love this product. Not only does it work for my son and fiancee being a hair stylist I'm always trying something we so I use it about once a week. It also is great for holding down frizzies corn does for that fake shave look do gunking up and it smooths down pinch plats do tons of build up I could go all day on this
Becca W.
Lake In The Hills, IL
This works amazingly! I have very curly hair, so when it's humid, you can imagine how frizzy it gets. When I straighten my hair, this is the first thing I put in it. It keeps my hair straight all day! Even through rain, it keeps my hair tame. I've been using this for years and haven't found a product that has worked this well
ashlee a.
Austin, TX
A must for short-haired gals. This stuff is the bee's knees for defining and shaping, the scent being a plus too. My only problem with this product is that less is definitely more -- put on too much and your hair will get this weird stringy residue. I definitely still recommend it though!
Melissa B.
Vancouver, WA
Works great on the go to control frizz and keep stray arrays in shape. Product last a long time and is easy to wash out, doesn't give you a greasy feel or look. Great in a pulled back style or down.
Trisha W.
Gary, IN
I have been using this for over 10 years. It creates amazing texture and doesn't make the hair look oily. It is a pretty good value. It also lasts forever. I only have to buy it maybe once a year.
julie p.
Hinckley, IL
Love it, all my children us it, I also have gotten many of my friends to use it also use it it is not hard to use and works quickly at what you can do with it
Justin B.
I've had a container of this stuff for years. I find that even if using just a little, it tends to make hair very oily. It does however make the hair stay put.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
It's a bit pricey, but it works. your hair stays put. i wanted to use it as edge control, and it didn't work out so well. but a little bit goes a long way.
Rubi S.
Is this less greasy than regular pomades
jenny a.
Madison, TN
Me gusta..... como me deja el cabello...pero es un poco caro gracias...