Redken Water Wax 03 Hair Shine Defining Pomade uploaded by Shayna N.Redken Water Wax 03 Hair Shine Defining Pomade uploaded by Maggie D.

BY REDKEN #12 in Pomades & Waxes

Water based pomade that separates and defines without leaving residue behind. Gives all the shine and control of a wax in a clean, water-based formula.

• Mild control wax
  • Stays moist throughout the day
  • Shampoos out easily

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, STEARETH-20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, OLETH-10 PHOSPHATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 77891/ TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, CITRAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT 12 M PROTEIN, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CI 42090/BLUE 1, CI 17200/RED 33 (D53757/2)

Justine A.
2046 reviews
I love this water wax pomade. First off the wax itself is beautiful. It is shimmery and reminds me of an opal. It gives a nice shine and has great hold. It isn't stiff or heavy but the hold stays. I wasn't crazy about Redken's Move Ability but I much prefer their Water Wax pomade. It is such a great product. And you need very little so the jar will last me a long time.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This is the only pomade my husband will use on his hair. It thickens it without ever making it feel sticky of stiff. It’s easy to add more later in the day, or he can wet his hands and restyle to refresh the whole look.
Delanie K.
As someone with a pixie I’m always on the hunt for good products to tame my hair. I’ve tried various gels only to find my hair all hard and gross. This product is perfect. It doesn’t harden and make your hair shiny. It helps keep your hair in place without making it look stiff. I have gone through 2 of these and am working on a third one. I don’t think I will ever stop buying this product!
Missouri H.
Kansas City, MO
This adds just enough hold for me to add texture to my super fine hair, butakes sure it doesn't get super gunky. It's a little sticky at first, but usually goes away.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I love short hair and sometimes get it cut short enough to need some hair wax. It isn't too expensive and the container lasts me forever. A little goes a long way, and I love that my hair doesn't get that weird crunchy feel that other products can leave. Because of the texture of my hair, I have to plan to wash it between wax uses. My hair gets crazy if I sleep on it and used wax the previous day.
Bidisha M.
I personally don't use it but my husband recently started using it. Definitely a strong hold product right from the get go. I observed my husband styling his hair with this product. You can tell it gives you a lot of flexibility with styling. Appears heavy duty at first. We put it to test. We stepped out for the evening (it was a rainy and humid night) and his hair seemed to hold shape for the evening. Additionally, he slept in in the hair and it seemed to still hold shape in the morning. Only thing he needed to do was just run his comb through to give it the perfect shape. Good so far and would recommend.
Leandra T.
This pomade is great, leaves a great shine to my hair, goes on well, and doesn’t leave behind a white residue! Washes out easily, yet stays in all day with no budging.
Brittney B.
Spanish Fork, UT
I'm a cosmetologist & my mother comes to me with all her hair needs. She has a very structured pixie cut that needs to be pieced out with a pliable paste. She didn't want anything to make her hair crunchy, I recommended Water Wax to her. She is obsessed. It add a soft shimmer/shine to her hair. It's one of her all time favorite pomades & I recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like this.
ana t.
Carolina
Hi friends
let me talk you a little for some time i have my hair really short i live on the tropics don't blame me for that so hot but when was time to style my hair i have try different product that dint work i love the spike style all my hair up but it dint happen until i try this one best of all dint leave your hair so hard as the glue products for spiking the hair really love it
Lisa D.
Cumberland, MD
I really enjoyed using this product, first off the consistency wasn't your usual hard wax obviously, it was more like a lotion consistency. The product was east to apply, it smelled very good, and held my hair in place fairly well and didn't the job. Not to mention, it did wonderful on the texturizing aspect when used for a certain hair style. Definitely purchase again and recommend to my other ladies out there looking for a killer wax.
jenny a.
Madison, TN
Me gusta..... como me deja el cabello...pero es un poco caro gracias...
Rubi S.
Is this less greasy than regular pomades
Nikki A.
Brampton, ON
How would you rate this product?

back