Hair CareHair Styling ProductsRedken
Water Wax 03 Hair Shine Defining Pomade

Redken Water Wax 03 Hair Shine Defining Pomade

Water based pomade that separates and defines without leaving residue behind. Gives all the shine and control of a wax in a clean, water-based formula. Mild control wax Stays moist throughout the day Shampoos out easily

How would you rate this product?
Me gusta..... como me deja el cabello...pero es un poco caro gracias...
Is this less greasy than regular pomades
Start your review of Redken Water Wax 03 Hair Shine Defining Pomade!
Philadelphia, PA
Works as it is intend, however sometimes makes my hair seem too greasy. Overall, use less and you will be fine.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Redken water wax is great! When you want a rough messy look but need extra shine for your full sry hair just throw it in and BAM! good hair.
Murfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this wax for light styling... it makes my hair look shiny and finishes off the ends of my hair
Vancouver, WA
Works great on the go to control frizz and keep stray arrays in shape. Product last a long time and is easy to wash out, doesn't give you a greasy feel or look. Great in a pulled back style or down.
fort walton beach
Redken Water Wax 03 Hair Shine Defining Pomade uploaded by Brandie N.
It's great to use on fine hair. I used this on a friend and it was perfect for the style she wanted. She loved how light her hair felt. No greasiness. We both loved the cool shimmery color of the product itself. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants some light texture added.
I've been using this for years now, I've had short hair ever since I was about 17 years old and I've been using thos ever since. It doesnt leave my hair feeling stiff it leaves it feeling soft and it keeps my hair in place, it also keeps my hair looking the same style for hours. If you've never tired this and have short hair I highly recommend this product
Evansville
Redken Water wax is a great pliable workable wax that has a light hold.  It is great for the finer texture hair and is a great working pomade.  It is also a great pomade to add shine and help with frizzy fly aways.  I like to use a little of it when I am doing prom updo's or wedding hair to help maintain the stray hairs.
Machesney Pk, IL
Love!! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day! Hair is movable but always goes back to where it should be. Not greasy or oily
Peotone, IL
I had a hairdresser use this on my hair to try and set my bangs and fly away and it felt horrible. Crusty and just awful. Took forever to wash out.
Ukiah , CA
This stuff was great for giving my fine hair some texture when I was keeping it short. It was great because a little went along way.