BY REDKEN

This lifting Redken Volume High Rise shampoo gently cleanses to leave you with manageable, shiny hair. adds lift and body leaves hair soft made in America How to use: Massage daily on damp hair. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon... see more...

Alexandria R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty brands has a semi annual sale where they cut the prices of liters to 11.99-16.99 for a bottle, that’s how I found this shampoo. I knew I loved redken from past experiences and I love the brand. I have thicker hair and so much of it, so volume is hard to get right. Some products will weigh my hair down, some will make my hair too crazy. This shampoo isn’t heavy, not something I would use daily though, redken is known to build up upon daily use, but I use this for special occasions when I want volume with some weight, not too much though. I love this product!
Marissa C.
New Castle
Purchased at: ULTA
The only shampoo that keeps my hair strong and healthy for months!! No curling or hairspray needed! My hair naturally dried full and plump! I use this shampoo everyday to keep the volume long lasting in my hair.
Stephanie B.
Columbia
This is the best volumizing shampoo I have ever used.  It makes my hair feel so thick and full of life.  It doesn't make my scalp oily and it keeps my hair feeling clean for a couple of days.  It's definitely the best if you feel like your hair is lacking some life.
Emily W.
Roxbury
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo has completely changed the health of my hair! I switched from using drugstore brands and couldn’t be happier with the results! My hair feels cleaner & lighter and is overall stronger & healthier using Redken products!
Natalie K.
Best shampoo ever (along with the conditioner) I have been through so many other branded products that have been recommended to me and no other shampoo THICKENS & ADDS VOLUME to my Hair as much as Redkens!
Molly L.
Redken is used in salons across the US (and probably many other places) for a reason! Their products are good and this one is no exception. Lathers great, smells great, works great. Will buy again!
Corinna L.
I love this shampoo lately it’s been great for my hair and I can get away with washing my hair every other day. I used to wash every day but been trying to do it less. But it still is drying my scalp out.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
BreAnna D.
Love this shampoo the girls use it in the salon and that’s how I learned about it , kinda expensive but lasts a long time it lathers perfectly and really don’t take much
Sloane N.
Camden
Love this shampoo! Lasts a long time and is great for fine thin hair like mine! Smells great and doesn’t make oily! It’s more on the pricey end but worth it!