BY REDKEN

Bring your hair to new heights with this Redken Volume High Rise conditioner that creates lift and body. lightweight detangling made in America How to use: Use daily after shampooing. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dayna L.
Dayna L.
I switch off often between the different varieties of Redken Shampoos and Conditioners. I just started using this conditioner over the past week or so and I have to say that it is not my favorite. I have longer length cornsilk textured hair that is pretty thick. I also live in a desert and my hair needs a good amount of moisture but not so much that it weighs it down and gets greasy. I had high hopes for this product, however it just didn't live up to my expectations. It conditions my hair ok, but I feel like I need a little bit more. I also don't really care for the smell; it has a floral type scent. While the scent is light, it's not appealing to me at all. The only good thing about the scent is that it doesn't last too long on my hair. The price point is good, but at this point I can't say that I would purchase it again. I would possibly try it once more if the scent was changed slightly.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
I'm normally hesitant about volumizing shampoos as they had previously left my hair feeling very dry and the volume didn't seem to last. The combination of this and the matching conditioner add volume without making my hair feel bad. It's soft and the volume is there all day.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I really like using this product. As someone who does not naturally have voluptuous hair this helps me get that. It is a good price for the amount you're getting and I would recommend it if you're like me and struggle to get some volume.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
Not only is this on sale at Ulta currently for 21.99 but it also is well worth the price and lasts months!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Denver, CO
I went to Ulta to try to find a new kind of shampoo and conditioner since I moved to Denver and the air here is dryer than most places and the associate pointed me to this product. I was really excited to try it and was immediately disappointed. I hope that I can find a shampoo and conditioner combo that works for wavy hair and gives it back it's volume instead of weighing it down.
Ray D.
Ray D.
I really like redken products and have been using their products for years I highly recommend this product
Erica S.
Erica S.
I have been using Redken products for years and have tried several different shampoos/conditioners by them. I picked this up on sale for $14.99 for the liter size at Ulta and have been using it for about two months now. It smells great and gets the job done, but I have a hard time noticing any volume difference in my fine, limp hair. Of course, I have yet to find a volumizing shampoo/conditioner that really helps my hair. I will use up what I have left and probably try out something new.