BY REDKEN

Bring your hair to new heights with this Redken Volume High Rise conditioner that creates lift and body. lightweight detangling made in America How to use: Use daily after shampooing. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Priscilla V.
This shampoo & conditioner are definitely my new favorite! I have fine short hair and since I've been using this I've had nothing but good hair days. Lots of volume along with softness and my hair feels much thicker which is what I want. It's smells great too. Definitely recommend if you want fuller hair.
Darla S.
I use this along with the Redken High Rise shampoo. It conditions well without weighing hair down. Because my roots can get oily, I use it mid shaft to ends. Smells great. A bit pricey but worth the money.
Addison M.
I didn’t like this conditioner. It is targeted to people that want a little extra volume in their hair. However, it didn’t really do anything for my hair as far as volume. It was just like any conditioner.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
I use this everytime I wash a clients hair and I absolutely love it. It makes the hair feel so soft and look shiny. It has a great smell too unlike some of the other professional hair products.
Amanda G.
Sykesville
This stuff is good. I need added volume to my hair and I feel like it does a good job with that. It doesn’t weigh my hair down. It’s kind of pricy but I use coupons when purchasing at Ulta.
Vanessa A.
Loma Linda, CA
Love this conditioner and it doesn't leave my hair oily! I love using this when I do wash my hair! It is a little on the pricey side but I don't use it that often so I don't worry about the price.
Emily L.
Rossville, GA
Great conditioner for all types of hair I feel like this works best for thin hair. Price is good for the size you are getting. Smells very clean and is safe for color treated hair. Satisfied with this brand of conditioner.
Miata D.
Webb City, MO
I really like this conditioner. I use it along with the coordinating shampoo. It leaves your hair soft and full of volume. It’s a little more on the pricey side but more affordable than other name brands.
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
I use this on all of my fine haired clients and you’d be surprised at how much lift I can give them when using this volumizing system! My lady’s love it! Price is very reasonable!
Dayna L.
I switch off often between the different varieties of Redken Shampoos and Conditioners. I just started using this conditioner over the past week or so and I have to say that it is not my favorite. I have longer length cornsilk textured hair that is pretty thick. I also live in a desert and my hair needs a good amount of moisture but not so much that it weighs it down and gets greasy. I had high hopes for this product, however it just didn't live up to my expectations. It conditions my hair ok, but I feel like I need a little bit more. I also don't really care for the smell; it has a floral type scent. While the scent is light, it's not appealing to me at all. The only good thing about the scent is that it doesn't last too long on my hair. The price point is good, but at this point I can't say that I would purchase it again. I would possibly try it once more if the scent was changed slightly.