BY REDKEN #19 in Texturizing Spray

• Lightweight formula provides vinyl-like shine and clean control.
  • Spray on dry, styled hair.

Redken Vinyl Glam 02. Get super shiny hair, smooth it over and let it loose without any frizz or product build up.

Redken Styling products help to take the control of every style. The line is arranged by numbers which represents the amount of control each product provides.

Add light support, touchabile definition and manageability to any hair shape.

Xanayra M.
Raleigh, NC
It has a lightweight formula, which does not weigh down your hair and provides body and volume to it. It's devoid of chemicals that may make your hair dry and damaged in the long run. Lightweight formula Easy to use Non-aerosol It provides an olive shine to your hair, which gives it a nice glossy look.
Melissa D.
Eben Junction
Love this product for my hair! As I am in beauty school this is an excellent product to use in the hair! I always love a product that doesn't make your hair feel stiff and like you have a whole bunch of product in your hair. I would highly recommend this!
Angel S.
Cedar Hill
This product works great when you need a little extra shine. It works on all hair types and color and is very effective. The price is average and it works just as well as the more expensive brands. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
My stylist introduced me to Redken. I like the brand because it’s good for multicultural use. It’s just not a collection for a certain select type of people which usually means it’s too generic and doesn’t work
Dianna G.
This gives your hair an amazingly shine! I use this product when I'm alternating hairsprays, so I avoid it with my  Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray
Hailey W.
greenville
When I worked in a salon I loved to use this product for a sleek and shined look for updos. It gives the hair a healthy shine. The smell of this product is amazing. I would recommend this product to fellow stylists but also to no stylist people. If you want that sleek curl or reduce your frizz, use this product!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This Redken Vinyl Glam 02 Mega Shine Spray is great to spray on hair that’s been flat ironed or blow dry styled...or even curled or waved. It gives a nice sheen/shine as a finish. Can be oily if used to heavily or sprayed on too close to hair.
Brisida N.
Staten Island , NY
I’m typically not a hair spray type of person, my hair tends to keep the curls, but when I have longer days this is definitely my go to. Keeps the curls in place, but at the same time it keeps them smooth without the drying affect doesn’t freeze your hair.
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
I am a huge fan of redken products! You never have to worry about the products you use from them they always keep the integrity of the hair as their number one! My hair always looks the best when I use redken products together!
Emily S.
Anderson
This product is mediocre to me I’ve seen better but I’ve also seen worse. It didn’t last but about 2 hours and it doesn’t smell very nice.(in my opinion) but it’s a good travel size and is an “okay” product.
Christy O.
Does it weight your hair down?
Sam R.
What will this do for my hair