BY REDKEN #84 in Hair Mousse

A light, airy volumizing blow-dry hair gel melts into hair for a soft velour-like finish with natural looking shine. Transforms limp, lifeless hair into a smooth, cushioned blow-out.

• Medium control gel
  • Creates volume, shine and texture
  • Protects against humidity and frizz

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PVP, LAURETH-7, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, LINALOOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, LIMONENE, SERICA/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, CI 60730/EXT. VIOLET 2, CI 17200/RED 33, CI 19140/ YELLOW 5 (D44914/2)

Alexandria
This is one of those products that I absolutely loved but can no longer find. I give it five stars because it was literally the perfect styling cream and I wish I was able to purchase it again- however after I went though a bottle it was no longer on the shelves at Ulta. It definitely did what the name says- and made each strand almost plush feeling, very healthy and full of volume. I love love love this
Product and wish I could purchase more!!
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
This product was used in my hair today by my stylist and I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it is! It gave my hair such life. It is super soft and gave it a great shine without looking greasy! Smells amazing too! I can't get enough of this product! Well worth it!
Mal
One of my favorites actually! I love the payoff of this product versus other brand last I feel as though redeem always pulls through when I need something! It did not leave my hair feeling nasty or crusty at all!
Amy N.
Long Beach, CA
This product has an amazing smell. I think continue using it simply because it I love the way it smells! I apply a small dollop of product into my palm, rub it between both hands and then work it through towel dried hair from root to scalp before blow drying my hair. I notice it helps give me a smoother blow dry and helps fight frizz. I gave 4 stars only because I don't like the feeling of having product in my hair, and I can "feel" when I use it, but this has become a staple in my arsenal when I blow out my hair.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I use this before blow drying with a round brush, using as a braiding aid, or after curling/straightening my hair to give to shine and smoother look. The 07 hold makes it strong enough to hold the look but not overwhelming to where hair gets crunchy or greasy
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This is my go-to product for nearly a decade. I apply it to damp hair and blow dry for soft and controlled hair. I live in an area where it is humid one week and dry the next and this product works great in both. It also smells amazing!
Mystie D.
Love It! This product is very light and airy but still has a good hold to give a sleek blowout. This is great to use when round brushing or just blow drying your hair at home. It is a great heat protectant and smells good too!
Samantha H.
Evansville, IN
Velvet Gelatine is perfect for anyone who wants a perfectly sleek blowout. It puts a protective coat on your hair that keeps it from getting frizzy under heat, and keep sit very soft and silky. The best part about this though, is the shine that it gives your hair. The finished product is fantastic.
Katie Y.
LOVE this product! It makes my hair so shiny and smooth, but also gives me natural looking, non-crunch volume. I use this most days, and don't get buildup. I also absolutely love the smell. Be sure to buy from a salon only, so you know you're getting authentic product.
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
I really like this product. I was introduced by my hair dresser and have continues to use it. It makes my fine hair have a little more texture and gives it the cushion to make it feel thicker. I do have to be careful to make sure that I don't get it close to my scalp and bangs bc if too much is put there, it leaves my hair looking and feeling greasy! I would buy again!

back