Hair CareHair ProductsScalp TreatmentsRedken
UV Rescue Daily Sun Milk Protective Moisturizer For Hair

Redken UV Rescue Daily Sun Milk Protective Moisturizer For Hair

• Shields hair from the damaging and drying effects of the sun.
  • Detangles and moisturizes leaving hair with a lightweight, natural finish.
  • Replenishes and soothes the scalp providing SPF 12 protection.

Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers anti-oxidant and energizing vitamin C derivative that combines with ceramide and UVB filter to form the C2 Solar Complex. This powerful blend helps protection and helps restore moisture.

Can you use this on dry hair or wet hair only?
Is this heavy on the hair?
Did this help your hair at all? I didnt notice a difference on mine
Start your review of Redken UV Rescue Daily Sun Milk Protective Moisturizer For Hair!
Virginia J.
Downey, CA
Redken UV Rescue Daily Sun Milk Protective Moisturizer For Hair uploaded by Virginia J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is really nice to take care of dyes hair. It really does it’s job on helping your hair be healthy , smooth and glowing! This moisturizers really good for most hair types . Would definitely recommend!
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Me gusta para el cuidado del cuero cabellodo y para estos dias calourosos el mejor oara cuidarte del sol
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Living in florida can truly damage your hair on its own. The sunlight the swimming the sand all play an essential roll of dry strands. This formula between damage from hair product and the heat I feel is the only solution for us southern girls. I have curly course hair that tends to fall flat of fall out with weather changing and after using this product my hair bounced back to life with in two uses. Also the smell is amazing . I adore this product the only bad thing is the price but it is totally worth it
Renee C.
Always in the mood to try new Redken products because the brand is reliable. I have dry, frizzy/wavy hair so I’m always looking for ways to hydrate and tame the frizz. The daily sun milk protective moisturizer helped activate my curls. I would buy again.
Karen H.
Merritt Is, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
The Redken Uv Rescue Daily Sun Milk Protective Moisturizer for Hair is a great product you will enjoy! Redken UV Rescue Daily Sun Milk Protective Moisturizer For Hair
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this in the warmer seasons bc I’m out in the sun and my hair gets brittle or dry. Smells so good and I love that bc I love flipping my hair lol. Also helps with heat damage and split ends! I love this redken product.
Tabitha W.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I have thin damaged hair and this product has been a life saver. My hair is back and even better. It’s silky and strong now I don’t worry about my flat iron
Caroline M.
Annapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
I have always used redken. It’s been in my life for years. The last time I went to the salon the stylist had me buy this and it’s amazing! I don’t like the smell that’s the only reason I took a star away but I would buy it again!
Kaylynn S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The redken daily sun milk protective moisturizer for your hair literally makes ur hair so soft and feeling so clean and moisturized!
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
Little greasy if over used but I love that it also has uv protection in it! It goes great with other redken products and it leaves your hair feeling healthy. Just don’t over spray. I recommend all hair types trying this product.