BY REDKEN #10 in Scalp Treatments

• Shields hair from the damaging and drying effects of the sun.
  • Detangles and moisturizes leaving hair with a lightweight, natural finish.
  • Replenishes and soothes the scalp providing SPF 12 protection.

Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers anti-oxidant and energizing vitamin C derivative that combines with ceramide and UVB filter to form the C2 Solar Complex. This powerful blend helps protection and helps restore moisture.

• Did this help your hair at all? I didnt notice a differen...1 Answers
Celena Y.
San Jose
Smells amazing, but leaves hair too greasy. I only use it at home when I’m tanning outside and can just slick my hair into a ponytail or bun after application. Can’t really say if it helps maintain color, but my hair feels smooth after showering it out.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
During these hot months I need something that will protect these strands. Its pricy but worth it. I had a lot of split ends all of a sudden. And this is coming from a girl who rarely uses heat to her tresses! This had helped a lot with breakage. Will buy again
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
I have very course and dry hair. This always helps with the moisture I need. I use this before putting any heat on my hair. It's worked great for me. I buy this from JC Penny usually when there's a sale going on.
Logan O.
Sheridan, IN
I do love how this product makes my hair feel. The only thing is that it makes my hair look kind of greasy I feel like. Applying it is very easy but you just have to be careful to not use too much or the results aren’t the greatest.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
I love this leave in spray! It truly hydrates the hair and leaves it feeling silky, smooth & shiny! It’s very easy to use by just spraying a few pumps on the hair & combing through. It is a big pricey, but worth it! You can use on damp hair & let your curls dry without frizz, or blow dry and straighten for a silky finish! It’s a great spray for many uses!
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This sub milk for hair is awesome! It keeps my hair so moisturized. It was very effective for me and not too pricy!! It it super easy to use. It also lasts for a long time! I am very satisfied!!! :)
Beth M.
Amazing! I absolutely love this. Good priced for what you get and it lasts. I love the smell and it doesn’t leave my hair nasty. I give this product an A! I would buy it again for sure.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Left my hair soft and nourished after I used this once. I did see that my hair felt
Less dry in the sun when I applied this product on my hair. It’s pricier than drug store but worth it
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I used this when traveling in Central America to protect my scalp from burning. I easily burn all over. It prevented the burning but I wasn't happy about how greasy it left my hair.
Brooklyn T.
Dunnellon, FL
Little greasy if over used but I love that it also has uv protection in it! It goes great with other redken products and it leaves your hair feeling healthy. Just don’t over spray. I recommend all hair types trying this product.
Nikki A.
Brampton , ON
Did this help your hair at all? I didnt notice a difference on mine