Redken UV Rescue After-Sun Shampoo

by Redken

Redken UV Rescue After-Sun Shampoo gently cleanses and removes minerals, chlorine and salt deposits while restoring moisture and shine. Soothes and replenishes the scalp.

It’s this product worth the money? Do the product leave grease hair?
Start your review of Redken UV Rescue After-Sun Shampoo!
Gloster, LA
1,026 reviews
This is great for the summer time when your hair is getting all that sun damage it really does help
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I LOVE this shampoo - it really makes my hair feel great again after a day in the sun, swimming, in the sand, and just exposure to the elements of Summertime.
Corinth, TX
Love this product! Keeps my hair feeling smooth & smells AMAZING!!! This product is great if you go to the lake/beach a lot or just simply outside in the sun a lot. Promotes healthy, smooth hair and I can vouch for that!
Dearborn Heights
Ive acrually never tried this specfic product before but im in the sun often & kove the brand so im sure its just as good as the rest & id love to try it
San Pedro, CA
I use this a couple times a week and it smells great! It has kept my balayage from turning brassy to soon. I will continue to buy this and the pink one.
West Jordan
My favorite shampoo and leaves my hair like o just left the salon every time. It works miracles.
Bellflower, CA
I was pretty impressed with this shampoo. It’s good for maintaining your color treated hair. It does lather up so you don’t need as much.
hoboken
The sun has always made my hair feel brittle, and I’m always outside in the summer. This product prevents and dry brittle hair and makes my hair stay hydrated all summer long
Fort Wayne , IN
This is okay it's not the best I expect more for the higher end price point of this product
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Yes! I absolutely love all Redkin products. My sister sells them at her salon and they really have helped do a lot of repair on my hair because it was so damaged. I would recommend any Redkin product to everyone because the quality of their shampoo is definitely worth the price!