Redken UV Rescue After-Sun Shampoo uploaded by bee o.

BY REDKEN

Redken UV Rescue After-Sun Shampoo gently cleanses and removes minerals, chlorine and salt deposits while restoring moisture and shine. Soothes and replenishes the scalp.

Skyler K.
This shampoo is so cool. When it's the summer time, I'm always outside and going swimming. This shampoo really helped me after being in the pool all day. If you don't know, people with blonde hair, their hair can start turning green after being in the chlorine pool too long.
This shampoo helps to protect my hair from that, remove and pool water buildup, and obviously protects from the suns uv rays.
Destiny M.
This brand may be on the pricey side but you really are paying for the quality! I tried this on a whim and I certainly have no regrets. It gave my natural hair so much body, volume, and shine that I was shocked! I always straighten my hair just to avoid the hassle but this brand made me embrace my natural hair for awhile.
Megan K.
Menomonie, WI
Redkin doesnt leave my hair feeling dry or greasy after using like other products. I tend buy this product from ULTA as they run a special of buying 2 or more so it eases the pocket book a little. As the cost depending on the bottle size you get can be expensive.
Shayna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to love at the beach and never, ever protected my hair from the sun. Mistake!!! I stared to use this and saw an immediate difference in the color, and feel of my hair. It was no longer as dry and the color change was much nicer than previously.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Carmen P.
Waco
During the summer, I put my hair through torture. It seems I'm always out in the sun. I am either in the pool or out at the lake. I'm always near or around the water. This product protects my hair very nicely from the sun. I highly recommend this product for the summer if you are out in the sun.
Caitlyn L.
New Brunswick
I love this brand and the shampoo. It smells good, and leaves my hair feeling so much cleaner and healthier! Will be repurchasing over and over! I have blonde highlights, and that with the sun is usually great, but this shampoo helps to protect it!
Maria Laura B.
North Miami, FL
Overall, a nice product to protect your hair from the hot sun and damaging rays. a great conditioning treat that offers protection for pool/beach days. This will go with me in my beach bag in summer for sure.
Alyssa S.
Joplin
This product really helps after being outside in harsh environments. Great smell. Very comparable in price to other shampoos. Doesn’t dry hair out but I wouldn’t use it for everyday use. Definitely buy again!
bee o.
Marina, CA
I love how Redsk has anti fade protection for color treated hair. Formulated with Redken exclusive interlock protien networks and powerful fade resist complex it delivers a uvfilter conditioning cranberry oil, straightening ceramides and protective micro net technology to help safeguard color and defend against external aggressors. My hair color stayed vibrant and radiant and shiny and looked soft and healthy. With a dime size of shampoo it lather all my long hair. Rinses complete well no residue. No tangles smells good. scent lingers on. Reccomend it.
Nikol N.
Fort Worth
It’s this product worth the money? Do the product leave grease hair?