BY REDKEN

Redken Urban Experiment 8 Wool Shake Redken Urban Experiment 8 Wool Shake - Redken urban experiment 8 - Wool Shake - medium control Shake up this cotton-infused gel-slush to liquefy. - Spray on dry hair to unleash wild texture with an unrefined, wool-like top coat.

Ashlea H.
Corinth, TX
A lady who use to do my hair would add this to my hair & style it after a cut and/or color or for a special event hair style. It always would help hold the wavey/curl she would do. I know your thinking she is a professional hair stylists BUT my new hairstylist doesn't use this product & though she uses other great products in my hair...it's not the same. (I have fine hair, so can only speak for those with fine hair).
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
When I first went from long hair to short pixie cut hair, my stylist used the wool on me to show me how easy it is to get the still she did. I really like the product, with my routine being wet, spray wool onto hands and scrunch all over. Never knew messing my hair up could be so fun. Only thing I didn't care for was a little sticky on the hands, but what made up for that was the great hold and the great look.
Mary S.
Owensboro
I used Wool Shake everyday! It was the only product that'd make my hair do exactly what I want. Though I will say due to the texture and weight of the product it won't be for everyone. If you have medium to thick hair and want a textured, bedhead/sexy look, you'll love this product!
Melanie B.
Lincoln, NE
Love this this spray! I use it when I let my hair air dry curly and spray it when it is about 80% dry and scrunch it up, gives me much needed volume at the root with feeling too heavy through out the hair. Gives you and instant rock n roll, just rolled out of bed look. One of my favs.
Anystan C.
Richmond, KY
I like this product a lot because my hair is always a tangly mess when I get out of the shower. I used this to tame my mane and it worked well. I didn't like that it was a serum however.
Rhonda D.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I absolutely love this product. I have run out of this product twice and re-purchased. I spray it at the roots of my hair and then dry it. It will hold my heavy long hair all day in a lift. I can't say enough good things!
Genya C.
I never did figure out how to use this product properly. it made my hair snarly and poofy. I guess it's,supposed to add matte texture, but it just made me look feral.
Stacey C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
If you have fine hair that refuses to hold curl, this is the only product I have found that will make it stay. A few sprays before curling and its there for days.
Maranda Q.
Carencro, LA
This product is great. I'm not one for doing reviews, but after using this product I felt everyone should find pure happiness just as I did. ENJOY!
Irene V.
San Jose, CA
Great for wavy/curly hair types. You have to work fast with this product though, it dries a bit fast and can turn sticky! Best to use on damp hair.