BY REDKEN

• Make a style statement with Urban Experiment 7 Velvet Gelatine hair gel from Redken. This Redken hair gel is formulated with silk-infused material that covers your tresses with a layer of softness and makes them plush. The makers say this hair styling gel gives your locks a soft and velvet-like texture, making them more desirable than ever. This Redken hair gel is said to lift your hair and make it look fuller, denser and shinier. All you have to do is apply this hair styling gel to your hair roots and blow-dry your hair on medium/high heat with a round comb. With Urban Experiment 7 Velvet Gelatine, you are ready for any party or important event.

Maritza G.
Love this product! This product makes my fine, wavy and frizzy hair, look thicker, shiny and velvety soft. The humid summers make my hair a frizzy mess, even after blow drying. Just a dollop of this (a little goes a long way), before blow drying your hair, will give you a smooth finish that will last for hours. Oh...did I mention it smells great? Highly recommended.
April B.
Richmond, IN
This is an excellent styling aid to put on your hair prior to heat. It not only protects from the heat but also leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth and it SMELLS amazing! Was much better than i had expected but Redken is always a win! I would totally recommend to other stylist friends & clients as well!
Tresa S.
Longwood, FL
This is a soft holding gel that smells great and keeps my hair at just the right manageable state. I haven't used it a while because I am having a hard time finding it. I was super bummed and thought they didn't make it anymore. Since it was on this list, I hope I can find it soon. If you have super fine hair and Sint like using heavy mousse or other product that are heavy on your hair and just want minimal control, this is for you!
Elizabeth G.
Great for blowouts. Not too heavy. Gives just the right amount of hold and has heat protection with anti- frizz in it so your blowout lasts all day. Redken is great value because you don't need a lot of their product - use about a nickel size amount of this depending on the length of your hair.
Carye W.
Harrison, AR
This product is great keeps hold, protects my hair from heat styling -I use curling Irons daily -and Ive used this for a while my hair is healthy shiny and added bonus it smells great to.It works better than any other product. Love it if you have not tried it do it - well worth it!
Yesenia E.
Waukesha, WI
Love the product makes me feel confident in any style. I love the smell of the product the texture, it's not dry. I would say this is the best product for me compared to other brands. This product has definitely met my expectations. There is no need for improvement.
Michelle K.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this gel on my clients that come in weekly for a shampoo and style. Most of my clients have perms in their hair. This is light on their hair and does not leave a ton of build up like most products do. I have never once heard a complaint about this product being in their hair that long either. The reason why I gave this a B is because I am not too fond of the smell.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I love using redeem urban experiment 7 velvet gelatins for unisex! This product definitely met all of my expectations! My hair type is thick, long, and brown. This product is definitely long lasting and has a grey scent! I will definitely be buying again!
Becky P.
Durham, NC
I love this product! It smells fantastic, protects your hair from heat and it's the only product that hold my styling for DAYS! WEather its curls or a blow out, It hold my hair until he next wash! I have repurchased this numberous times! LOVE IT!
Angela A.
Love it!! Gives my hair volume, movement, and shine without being sticky or stiff. Now drying my hair with a round brush and blow dryer delivers the perfect results every time! My hair is fuller, softer, bouncier, shinier, and healthier looking. Keeps in my style all day, no falling, flattening or frizz!! Leaves my hair soft and touchable!!!!