BY REDKEN

April B.
April B.
Richmond, IN
This is an excellent styling aid to put on your hair prior to heat. It not only protects from the heat but also leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth and it SMELLS amazing! Was much better than i had expected but Redken is always a win! I would totally recommend to other stylist friends & clients as well!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Great for blowouts. Not too heavy. Gives just the right amount of hold and has heat protection with anti- frizz in it so your blowout lasts all day. Redken is great value because you don't need a lot of their product - use about a nickel size amount of this depending on the length of your hair.
Carye W.
Carye W.
Harrison, AR
This product is great keeps hold, protects my hair from heat styling -I use curling Irons daily -and Ive used this for a while my hair is healthy shiny and added bonus it smells great to.It works better than any other product. Love it if you have not tried it do it - well worth it!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Georgetown, DE
I had such high hopes for this product and it disappointed me. The description. Says it lifts your hair and makes is full. All I got out of this product with my THICK hair is a weighed down flat stlye. I would only recommend this for people who like a heavy feel to their hair.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
I love this product! It smells fantastic, protects your hair from heat and it's the only product that hold my styling for DAYS! WEather its curls or a blow out, It hold my hair until he next wash! I have repurchased this numberous times! LOVE IT!
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Grand Jct, CO
This product is a life saver for my fly away prone hair. It smooths down and locks my hair in place all by using a hair dryer. Also, leaves your hair soft and bouncy. Careful not to use too much or you hair will be sticky!
Marelyn R.
Marelyn R.
Los Angeles, CA
This gives your hair body, shine and bounce especially when flat ironing. The finish is remarkable. It also no obnoxious odor and is lightweight. I have used it for months and never been disappointed.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Absolutely love this product. It gives the right amount of shine and bounce for hair. When my hair was longer I used it often. It's great for fine hair as well as smoothing out coarse hair.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Dearborn, MI
I Love this product. A great smelling gel that works so well . My hair is straight naturally and this gel gives wonderful volume and shine.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Essex, MD
Great for my family of 5 we all have different types of hair n this works great ...we use this every day n it's a great price