BY REDKEN

Polyurethane-infused gel that achieves hardcore styles that defy gravity with a 'patent-leather' shine top-coat. Key Ingredients polyurethane = surfaces hair with glossifying shine and helps provide long-lasting control beeswax = for structure salts =... see more...

Michael R.
Macclenny, FL
This is a great product. At first I was very skeptical because many "urban" products are not made to withstand or help in urban hair. If you try this you will be highly satisfied! It's not too greasy and not dry, leaving your hair manageable, full, and holding the style in place.
Alan R.
Corona, NY
This gel dries up instantly so you gotta work it fast to your head or it will leave your hands sticky other than that this gel is LEGITIM
Yessenia p.
Great product! I started using this gel 4 months ago and love it.Holds my hair all day long it has a nice scent hair.I totally recommend this product also leaves your hair shiny.It doesn't compare to another brand not for me I still buy this gel.
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN
Very good product. Doesn't leave yr hair feeling greasy. I use it every other day. It's a little on the pricey side but we'll worth it. I highly recommend this product. Use it one time and you will be hooked
Olivia K.
Burlington, IA
This was recommended to me by hair stylist about a month ago. The smell of the product is very nice for both a man or a woman. The product was a little pricey but definitely worth it. It actually exceeded my expectations and is now one of my favorite products.
Ashley H.
East Prairie, MO
I tried this product but it wasn't really worth it to me.. So I will say it was OK. I told friends and family about it, but I wouldn't say that it is the best thing in the world to use.
Louise W.
Deltona, FL
This is a great product! Gel holds great and make hair soft and shinny. I use than blow dry and it helps hold hair all day. I really enjoy this product.
Ernesto E.
Hyattsville, MD
Very good product my hair doesn't feel greasy after using this gel.A little pricey but worth every penny.Tried a lot of gel but always have to come back to my Redken Gel love it.
Patty A.
Morgan Hill
Holds hair really well. Does not leave it flakey usually buy from target. Scent is very great never have problems i prefer to allot of other gels
Katherine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Awesome product.. I started using this product 6 years ago and I'm addicted. .works wonders......what more can I say best thing on the market... buy it you will be amazed