BY REDKEN

BENEFITS

Innovative serum duo helps to control frizz and give hair a satiny soft finish while helping to strengthen and repair.  The key:
combining a humidity-resistant smoothing serum with a strengthening serum featuring Redken’s patented Intra-Cylane®
technology, which fills in gaps on hair’s cuticle and reinforces every strand for hair that’s smooth, resilient and seriously chic.

HOW TO USE

Pump once to dispense the two serums together and blend in palm of hand. Apply to damp or dry hair.

Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I love love love this hair products...... If their was only one hair product I could take with me it would be this on it does everything , it smoothes, has heat protection, gives you the perfect amount of volume..... Its a product I would definitely recommend!!
Kelsey F.
Kamloops, BC
My hair tangles and frizzes very easily, and this product solves that problem! Less is more, and it can make your hair feel greasy if you use too much. Great for finishing off and smoothing after straightening.
Lauren P.
Kitchener, CO
I love this item! I received it as a gift so not sure how pricey it is but i will definitely repurchase when it gets empty! I use this product every day and it helps with the dry ends of my hair! love it!!
Patricia D.
263 rang saint ignace, chateau-richer
J'ai achetez ce produit il y a quelque temps au salon Zazz à Ste-foy, il rend mes cheveux si doux et soyeux, c'est pour tout type de cheveux et il sens super bon! Je vais en racheter sous peu c'est certain.
Riyadh G.
Redken are my favorite brand when it comes to hair care and styling. I use their products everyday. Most effective for me personally.