BY REDKEN

Cool smoothing cleanser awakens the scalp, calms and moisturizes the hair with a nourishing lather.

Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great product. I don’t use it too often but I have some friends who do and I always sneakily use theirs if I happen to be taking a shower in their bathroom for whatever reason. This smells great.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Amanda M.
Charlotte, NC
This does not dry out my hair like some other brands do. The scent is so good. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and soft and that’s all I can ask for.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Kelly V.
Provo, Utah
Loved it! Very satisfied and super recommended. Nice scent and long lasting. I really liked it
Jordyn W.
Chickasha, OK
i love this shampoo!! makes your hair feel not as dry and really calms all the frizz down!
Tracey L.
Brampton , ON
I have a sensitive scalp. This shampoo does the job. Makes my hair feel nice and clean..i recommend this shampoo. It is expensive.
Courtney H.
Carmanville , NL
I have used this product on many different occasions and it never dissapoints!! Leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth!
M-rae W.
Windsor , ON
Good value. Love the smell of this shampoo. Overall happy with my hair texture. Paired nicely with conditioner