Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray

The highest hold hairspray with volumizing spray that gives hair long lasting body, while protecting from frizz and giving hair humidity protection.

Highest hold hairspray with no crunch

Gives hair volume and long lasting lift

Super-fine fast-drying mist

24-hour hair control and anti-humidity protection

Irresistible fragrance with jasmine, orange blossom and sandalwood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray!
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Christy L.
I NEVER would have thought to use this in my fine hair, but my mom’s hairdresser used it on each strand when curling my hair (along with iron stay 11) and it not only did not weight my hair down, but it stayed for 5 days even in the rain and even with sleeping on it before I had to wash it. Not even kidding.
Kelly W.
Auburn, AL
Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: ULTA
When it comes to hairsprays I tend to be picky. The hold as well as the smell has to sell me on the product before I'll even consider buying it. I'm not a fan of the alcohol smelling ones. On another note, this hairspray is awesome! It's got a super strong hold without leaving you sticky feeling and smells great! Also with the triple mist diffusion, a little goes a long ways!
Christina R.
CAPE CORAL, FL
Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Christina R.
This hairspray really works. I live in high humidity and have fine hair that never holds a style but this spray hold my hair in the humidity for hours on end. The smell is fresh and clean and there is no build up in my hair after use. I love it!
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was given a small size of this product as a gift, so didn’t know what to expect. I wear my hair up in a messy bun every other day and usually need to tame frizzies and flyaways that don’t brush back. This spray does a terrific job of holding down the smaller hairs and locking my bun in place without creating a crusty ball of product on top.
Kelsi G.
Rolla, MO
Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Kelsi G.
This hairspray is THE BOMB! I have balayage with tape-in extensions and it’s really hard to find something not too heavy or sticky! This is the perfect blend of hold without the extra gunk! I absolutely love this and this is definitely my new go-to for hairspray!
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Ruby W.
This hairspray has a nice buildable hold to it. It’s definitely in the high hold category. This picture is of one of my clients after I cut and styled his hair. Normally straight. But after curling it I sprayed this over. Doesn’t look or feel crunchy. His styles normally last 3 days if he doesn’t wash it.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I enjoy the smell of this hair spray quite a bit. The hold is really nice and it you don’t have to put so much product on to get the hold that your hair then feels crunchy. It also takes quite a bit of product to get to the crunch point. It looks great on your hair. The price point is decent but I Normally try to catch it on sale. I don’t have many opportunities to need hairspray, but when I do this is definitely what I reach for. I will definitely get this product again.
Jennifer H.
Groton, CT
Loveeeee this hairspray. Nice strong spray. Not too strong of a scent. Amazing strong hold. Will get your style to the end of the day with no issues. Use on my clients when they need some hold. Dont need much a lil goes a long way which I adore!
Taylor J.
Bealeton, VA
Love this hairspray! I have to wear my hair up for school and work and this spray is perfect for keeping all my flyaways from going wild.
Toni V.
Hilton
This is my go to everyday love it cant recommend this more. No sticky residue , lasts all day try it you will love it I would not change it ever long lasting yes I will buy again I have used this for a while now.

Looking for your answer?