Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayRedken
Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray

Redken Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray

by Redken

Available in September 2019, Triple Pure 32 is a neutral fragrance, high-hold hairspray for all hair types. Offering maximum control with minimal scent, this hairspray is perfect for everyday use to lock in styles and control unwanted frizz. - Features neutral fragrance - High-Hold everyday hairspray for all hair types - Product features tri-actuator design for a fine, even mist without crunch or stickiness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray!
Appleton, WI
Redken Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray uploaded by Caitlin S.
Not a bad hairspray at all I just that it didn’t have the fragrance that it does. I don’t enjoy it at all. Neither does my roommate who also tried it unfortunately
West Palm Bch, FL
This spray works perfectly fine as described. I don’t usually use this kind of products. It holds the hair nice nicely. I didn’t liked that my hair feel crunchy. If you like this kind of products you should give a try, but this is not for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Redken Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray uploaded by Isabel V.
Used this spray to keep my curls in tact after curling them for Christmas Eve. My hair curl lasted some what and my hair became kind of frizzy looking. But my curl was still a curl. By the next day, after sleeping on my curls, my hair was not frizzy and soft with a soft pretty curl. Overall, it’s a decent hairspray.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Redken Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray uploaded by Keiry L.
Me encanto este producto súper interesante si olor excelente y el cabello lo deja súper manejable
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Redken Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray uploaded by Irene R.
This hair spray is perfect. Just perfect for me it doesnt make my hair to stiff, but still kind of soft while still holding its shape. And definitely lasted my hair style a lot longer than normal. I would recommend this hair spray to everyone. And will be repurchasing after I use this one up. I love it. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but opinion is 100% my own.
Sanford, FL
I received a free sample of this from Influenster.I love the "neutral scent", but I prefer a little more hold than this offers typically. I do like that it didn't leave much residue, but I felt that it wasn't quite strong enough for my needs. I hope the come out with a "range" of strengths with the neutral smell.
Olathe, KS
I love this hairspray! It has great hold, a good scent And is affordable. It’s not super drying on my hair and I have a lot of hair! I’ve repurchased this a few times so I highly recommend Redken Triple Pure 32 Neutral Fragrance High Hold Hairspray #longhair #haircare
Newberry, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hairspray. No scent and it does what it promises. It also comes in travel size which I also got for my trips.
Daphne, AL
This product isn’t my favorite but it does hold your hair. It claims to be a neutral fragrance but I dislike it. It holds a little too much for me it leaves a firm crunch. I will go lower on the hold level next time.
Wdm, IA
I tried this is a voxbox. It was pretty decent. I felt it has a good hold and little to no scent. I don't use hairspray often.

Looking for your answer?