BY REDKEN

Travel Size One United - Redken One United for all hair types and textures is a multi-benefit, all-In-One treatment offering 25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty of your hair.Benefits:Manageability:ConditionsNourishesImproves manageabilityHelps even porous hairReduces drynessDetanglesHelps strengthenIdeal cutting lotionProtection:Primes hair for stylingHelps prevent breaking from brushingSafe for color-treated hairHelps prevent heat damageHelps prevent split endsHelps seal in hair cuticleSafe for ombre hairHelps shield vs. external aggressorsBeauty:Gives a silky touchAdds smoothnessAdds shineHelps control frizzAnti-staticControls fly-awaysMakes blow-dry easierStyle refresherLightweight results - Travel Size One United see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tabitha W.
I love this stuff!! I buy the full size every time I go to Ulta! The travel size is perfect for taking on the go too!
Alicia P.
San Elizario, TX
Perfect hair primer! 20 satisfying pros and 0 Cons! Heat protectant ! Weightless formula! Daily use!
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
LOVE this product ! I received it for Christmas and use it every time I wash my hair! It gives it that extra strength and softness it needs. I can tell if I don't use it.
Ashley M.
west chicago il
I love this product has a good smell mine is a spray travel size got it as a gift once gone will buy a full size has no after feel or stickyness can use on wet or dry hair as a leave in conditioner it has amazing hair benefits leaves my hair silky soft and feels like salon done hair every time after styling almost identical to its a 10
Paula W.
harrow, middlesex
Great product! After trying the travel size i bought the full size straight away. Its easy to use after washing your hair and hydrate them on the go. Its the best mist so far that i have used. I definitely recommend