BY REDKEN

Travel Size One United - Redken One United for all hair types and textures is a multi-benefit, all-In-One treatment offering 25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty of your hair.Benefits:Manageability:ConditionsNourishesImproves manageabilityHelps even porous hairReduces drynessDetanglesHelps strengthenIdeal cutting lotionProtection:Primes hair for stylingHelps prevent breaking from brushingSafe for color-treated hairHelps prevent heat damageHelps prevent split endsHelps seal in hair cuticleSafe for ombre hairHelps shield vs. external aggressorsBeauty:Gives a silky touchAdds smoothnessAdds shineHelps control frizzAnti-staticControls fly-awaysMakes blow-dry easierStyle refresherLightweight results - Travel Size One United see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shelby B.
I love this spray. When I first got my hair colored I was worried that my hair would dry out and start breaking off. When I bought the serum I was really impressed with the healthy shine that it gave to my damp hair. It does smell like chemicals and perfume like a lot of Redken products, but it isn't that strong. The misting spray is even and fine as well.
I like to apply a lot of this to my hair when it's damp, and style it into an updo to allow my hair to rest from applying heat. I feel as if this spray makes my hair more healthy looking when I take down my hair at the end of the day.
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
This is a product that I found as a sample when I bought a gift set and I am very happy that I came across it because it really helps with moisture for dry hair types. It also helps with having a natural shine because it is mineral based. I love it and will be using it in the future.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I recieved this as a free sample from Ulta and I'm hooked. It's definitely my new favorite! I took it on vacation to a water park resort and it worked amazing!!! It really protected my hair from all the chlorine and chemicals, and it made my hair so soft! My color-treated naturally curly hair is dry and frizz prone, but this made it feel soft, smooth and moisturized. I was really surprised that this tiny bottle lasted so long too. I highly recommend this!!! Oh and it smells amazing too.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
I absolutely love this hair product it helps my frizz, it protects from heat, is a treatment and it smells amazing! I use it even when I don't heat style. It is super easy to use and I will definitely repurchase
Kahley R.
This product works miracles! I have stubbornly straight hair and every time I try to curl it they only last a couple hours but with this spray they lasted all day and the next day looking just as beautiful! I hate the crunchiness of hair spray but this spray makes my hair so soft!
Jennifer W.
This tiny bottle is flight friendly ! Amazing product that you can toss into your purse or luggage very carefully. Perfect traveling companion.❤️ . This little guy has saved me on numerous occasions .
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've tried many spray in hair protection/conditioners but none have ever compared to this one! Doesn't weigh hair down and smells fresh! I notice a night/day difference with/without usage
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
Not my favorite redden product. This spray can be used as a detailer (my intentions) or as a finishing spray before you blow dry. Not sure if I would buy again. I love redden though
Marnie R.
York, SC
I love this stuff. I wash and wear my hair and this stays in my purse. It keeps my hair under control all day long. Love the travel size so I can take it with me everywhere.
yesenia c.
This is my latest obsession at the moment. I recently received a sample size of this and omg. Smells great strangles makes hair shine. It's so worth it