BY REDKEN

Travel Size One United - Redken One United for all hair types and textures is a multi-benefit, all-In-One treatment offering 25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty of your hair.Benefits:Manageability:ConditionsNourishesImproves manageabilityHelps even porous hairReduces drynessDetanglesHelps strengthenIdeal cutting lotionProtection:Primes hair for stylingHelps prevent breaking from brushingSafe for color-treated hairHelps prevent heat damageHelps prevent split endsHelps seal in hair cuticleSafe for ombre hairHelps shield vs. external aggressorsBeauty:Gives a silky touchAdds smoothnessAdds shineHelps control frizzAnti-staticControls fly-awaysMakes blow-dry easierStyle refresherLightweight results - Travel Size One United see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Okay where do I even start? At first, I was kind of iffy about this product due to the price so I decided not to buy it. But since I was able to rack up points at ulta, they gave me this free sample size and now I am in love! There are so many great benefits but the one thing I mainly noticed was the smell! It smells sooooo good! I use this product mostly when I'm trying to detangle my hair. For the most part, id consider it smelly good Detangler!
Sabrina C.
Vancouver
I bought this product at a beauty retailer in Portland and it has the nicest scent and makes my hair feel silky and soft it has so many oils in it but you'd never know because it doesnt have an oily feeling when it dries.
Katherine R.
Cookeville, TN
My new favorite product by Redken! It really does everything it has on the bottle. I put it on my hair after I washed it and it combs out really good. And when I blow dried my hair it gave it volume and shine. It makes my hair look really healthy!!
Shelby B.
I love this spray. When I first got my hair colored I was worried that my hair would dry out and start breaking off. When I bought the serum I was really impressed with the healthy shine that it gave to my damp hair. It does smell like chemicals and perfume like a lot of Redken products, but it isn't that strong. The misting spray is even and fine as well.
I like to apply a lot of this to my hair when it's damp, and style it into an updo to allow my hair to rest from applying heat. I feel as if this spray makes my hair more healthy looking when I take down my hair at the end of the day.
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
This is a product that I found as a sample when I bought a gift set and I am very happy that I came across it because it really helps with moisture for dry hair types. It also helps with having a natural shine because it is mineral based. I love it and will be using it in the future.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I recieved this as a free sample from Ulta and I'm hooked. It's definitely my new favorite! I took it on vacation to a water park resort and it worked amazing!!! It really protected my hair from all the chlorine and chemicals, and it made my hair so soft! My color-treated naturally curly hair is dry and frizz prone, but this made it feel soft, smooth and moisturized. I was really surprised that this tiny bottle lasted so long too. I highly recommend this!!! Oh and it smells amazing too.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
LOVE this product ! I received it for Christmas and use it every time I wash my hair! It gives it that extra strength and softness it needs. I can tell if I don't use it.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
I absolutely love this hair product it helps my frizz, it protects from heat, is a treatment and it smells amazing! I use it even when I don't heat style. It is super easy to use and I will definitely repurchase
Jennifer W.
This tiny bottle is flight friendly ! Amazing product that you can toss into your purse or luggage very carefully. Perfect traveling companion.❤️ . This little guy has saved me on numerous occasions .
Kahley R.
This product works miracles! I have stubbornly straight hair and every time I try to curl it they only last a couple hours but with this spray they lasted all day and the next day looking just as beautiful! I hate the crunchiness of hair spray but this spray makes my hair so soft!