BY REDKEN

Travel Size Frizz Dismiss Rebel Tame - Redken Frizz Dismiss Rebel Tame leave-in smoothing control cream for coarse hair.Benefits:Leave-in smoothing control cream provides intense discipline to knock down frizz with lasting controlProvides smoothness and humidity protectionProtects from heat styling up to 446 degreesFrizz Protection Factor (FPF), the first ever professional scale, allows you to choose the protection you need based on hair type and humidity level.Frizz Dismiss features the exclusive Humidity-Resist Complex:Aquatorial to repel humidity while locking in moistureBrazilian Pracaxi Oil to smooth, nourish and strengthen the hair fiber for lasting manageability and control - Travel Size Frizz Dismiss Rebel Tame see more...

Buy on ULTA
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in the travel size from ulta. I first introduced to this when I got my haircut by an ulta stylist. It worked very well and I got my own after that. I’m s a creamy product that you incorporate in wet hair and then style. Curly or straight hair is less frizzy and I will continue to use this product
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
I used to use the smooth lock butter silk and it was discontinued for this line. The stylist said that this would be the closest thing to it. It definitely was NOT. This left my hair greasy and did nothing for frizz. It also did nothing for softness or smoothness. It just was heavy and greasy. Do not recommend... Bring back the smooth line
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
It's basically summer here in Nashville and I'm a frizzy, curly headed gal. No matter what I do, I seem to be a poofball by the end of the day. Not. With. This. Stuff. Damn hair, work it to the ends and whether you use heat or let hair dry, this stuff will not let you down
Victoria S.
Bothell, WA
This stuff is a MUST HAVE for anyone with thick untamable curly frizzy hair. You will not be let down by this product. I used it wet and let my hair air dry or even put it in then blew dry my hair. Head over to your local Redken salon and get you some of this!!
Brittany M.
I have a hard time trying to find an anti frizz serum for my hair because I have very picky hair that gets greasy easily. This product leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and still touchable. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all! I would highly recommend this product to everyone who has hair that gets oily easily!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This is for thick, curly hair only. It's made to maintain those wild locks who want to stray away. I don't personally love the consistency, and have not had much use with it. Make sure to blow dry with it.
Amber K.
Huber heights , OH
This product is amazing, a bit pricey but if you can get it on sale you should! It does the job effectively by smoothing out frizz, it is light and doesn't weigh hair down! I am satisfied by this product!
kristin m.
Elmwood park, Il
Smells so good! Holds any flyaways in place! Totally affordable, a little really does go a long way. I like using it to maintain my daughter's waves, but I also use it to keep her hair smooth when I braid it. No sticky residue! And it really smells amazing. Wonderful product.
lauren h.
Roswell, GA
I love it, I use it about every other day and it is amazing is really works
it works for many different hair types and textures. it does not do anything bad for your hair. its not really pricey but its great quality.
I would definitely choose to buy it again.
Megan E.
Macon, GA
Rebel tame is the only product that can control my frizzy hair! The curse of red thick hair! It has a nice light scent and isn't too heavy. It doesn't make my hair oily the next day either I plan to buy again when I use this whole bottle for sure! Recommend!