BY REDKEN

Travel Size Frizz Dismiss Instant Deflate - Redken Frizz Dismiss Instant Deflate leave-in smoothing oil serum for medium/coarse hair.Benefits:FPF 30 (Frizz Protection Factor): for medium/coarse hair types in low-high humidity levelsLeave-in smoothing oil serum protects hair from heat and humidity while dismissing unwanted volume and adding glossy shineProvides lasting frizz control, smoothness and humidity protectionProtects from heat styling up to 446 degreesFrizz Protection Factor (FPF), the first ever professional scale, allows you to choose the protection you need based on hair type and humidity level.Frizz Dismiss features the exclusive Humidity-Resist Complex:Aquatorial to repel humidity while locking in moistureBrazilian Pracaxi Oil to smooth, nourish and strengthen the hair fiber for lasting manageability and control - Travel Size Frizz Dismiss Instant Deflate see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rachel R.
Spring Lake, MI
Talk about total lifesaver ! I could drink this stuff it is so good. I have really coarse thick hair and since during the summer humidity is rough, I need a little extra help. This instantly tames my frizz and flyaway but doesn't feel heavy on the hair at all! It also has a great smell (which is a huge selling point for me) I would recommend this product for everyone during these harsh summer months!
Laura P.
Closter, NJ
Great for traveling! Used it in mexico recently and helped keep my hair from frizzing up. Scent is fresh and does not leave hair sticky or oily. Very affordable and great for wavy/frizzy hair. Great value for the price. Would def recommend this product to others
Melissa B.
Definitely works for frizz.It smells good, gets rid of my frizz and also leaves my hair looking/feeling soft.This product is great!
Madeline G.
I love this stuff because it does visibly help control any frizz I have, and it's travel sized too. I usually put this product on after I wash my hair and it leaves my hair smelling nice and frizz under control. For being travel size it's surprisingly got a lot of product.
Grace C.
I really enjoy this product. It takes away frizz instantly. I use it on days where it's hot and humid outside and it works wonderfully. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's so expensive.
Melissa S.
Davie, FL
I use this product daily on my ends and it works amazing. I don't apply to the roots because I don't like to wash my hair daily and it will make the roots look greasy if you use daily, but if you apply a small amount in the ends every day it keeps the frizz under control and makes your hair look shiny and smell amazing highly recommend
Jolie M.
Neenah, WI
This profuct takes such good care of fine and brittle hair, it removes a lot of frizz without making your hair look to flat or greasy. I wasn't sure about it to start but I use it everyday now and I absolutely love it.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I cannot say enough good things about this! It is the best product hands down! My stylist first tried it and I was shocked! It's worth every penny
Ashley H.
This does a great job on frizz. It last about half the day and the smell is s little strong but it is still a great product.