2 colors available

BY REDKEN

Travel Size Extreme Shampoo - Redken Extreme Shampoo cleanses and restores strength to distressed hair so it looks and feels healthier and more manageable. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal strength, cuticle reinforcement and protective resurfacing.Hair is up to 4 times strongerRepairs, strengthens and protectsHair looks and feels healthier with increased manageability and shineCleanses and helps restore strength - Travel Size Extreme Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
LINDSAY F.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
LovLove this shampoo! It works better when you useit with other products from the Extreme line, but this shampoo smells great, and really puts protein back into distressed hair. I have an ombre, and my ends were really dried out at first. But when I switched to the Extreme, it really made a difference. Definitely recommend to people with highlights and lightener in their haire this shampoo! It works better when you useit with other products from the Extreme line, but this shampoo smells great, and really puts protein back into distressed hair. I have an ombre, and my ends were really dried out at first. But when I switched to the Extreme, it really made a difference. Definitely recommend to people with highlights and lightener in their hair
Candice V.
Candice V.
corpus Christi,tx
Best shampoo!! I constantly color and bleach my hair so this shampoo has been a huge help! All though I don't use it every day because it has protein and keratin and can tend to dry out my hair. The tavel size is perfect for a few washes and great for travel.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your hair super soft as promised without it being greasy the next day. It has a great smell too. It smells sweet like candy to me. Everyone should try it
Julia D.
Julia D.
I really love this shampoo. Smells great and leaves my hair very soft. It meets my expectations. Easy to use and has nice packaging. I use about every other day. I will purchase this product again.
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I got my first degree in Cosmetology and we were a Redkin school. I love all the product line for this company.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
Best shampoo go damaged hair. Keeps it looking great is very effective. Last a long time. It's super cheap.