BY REDKEN

Travel Size Diamond Oil Shampoo - Redken's Diamond Oil Shampoo is oil enriched care for dull/damaged hair. Rich, nourishing foam gently cleanses, helps strengthen strands to help prevent breakage, and provides durable shine that lasts until the next shampoo. - Travel Size Diamond Oil Shampoo see more...

Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I am so obsessed with this product. I haven’t tried any line that makes my hair feel so healthy and strong. I was more than impressed after trying these. I would highly recommend, it’s literally life changing.
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
Didn't like this shampoo at all! It made my hair feel so nasty, I bought a sample of the shampoo and conditioner just to try them and it didn't work well at all, doesn't detangle and it makes your hair look super greasy, so dissapointed
Jackelyn S.
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair soft and shiny. It also doesn’t leave any residue. I’ve been using this for a while now. It lathers so well. I buy mine at Ulta Beauty.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
The diamond oil products I wasn’t a huge fan of . I had tried them multiple times on myself and clients . I just found it to be to heavy and weighed down the hair and had it looking greasy throughout the day . Not my favorite.
Anika A.
Woodbridge, VA
Keeps my hair nice and moisturized. I love how clean my hair feels after using this shampoo. I wish it wasn’t as pricy but so worth it. I purchase this from Ulta especially when they have the liter sale
Emily L.
Rossville, GA
This is a all around great product. This shampoo goes well with all types of hair. It controls frizz and hydrates curls to leaving straight hair looking shiny and refreshed! This product is color safe as well and smells great!
Patricia R.
I like everything about this shampoo, its oil enriched for dull and damaged hair, the fragrance is soft, not to interfere with one's perfume. Of course as with any professional product, cost more but worth the money to have shinny, healthy, manageable hair. I would highly recommend.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Never had a shampoo smell so good. The conditioner too! This is so moisturizing and gentle, while giving the hair a good cleannn!!! In love.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
My friend that does my hair got me this as a gift when my hair was looking dried out. I now use it frequently and it makes my hair feel amazing.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This shampoo is great for color treated hair. It helps to prevent further damage. It smells super good and will leave your hair soft